e x t e n d e d e p i l o g u e

Shivansh kept gazing at Aayrah with an unpleasing expression but she remained unbothered

Shivansh kept gazing at Aayrah with an unpleasing expression but she remained unbothered. She was busy on her never-ending phone call. He sighed deeply and shook his head while moving his gaze in the surrounding.

The club was full today and even when he didn't enjoy coming here he didn't mind mending his ways a little for her sake.

Aayrah got shifted back to Pune after finishing her master's whereas Ahana stayed back in Mumbai along with her parents. And even though Chirag and her never accept their feelings for one another, everyone has already considered them together. Chirag's Mumbai trips had increased in the last few months after all.

Aayrah walked back after finishing the call and got seated beside Shivansh on the couch. She took the glass of whiskey and took one sip before watching him. His gaze kept roaming around the place as he sipped his orange juice in between.

"Who are you watching?" She asked and followed his gaze. A thought peeked in his mind and he contained his smile.

"That girl in red. Her moves are amazing and better than anyone else," he said and chuckled lightly by the end. Aayrah's frown deepened as she watched the girl by narrowing her eyes.

"She is average. What's so good about her?" She asked with the same unpleasing expressions. He shrugged. "I find her attractive," he said and took another sip of the juice.

"Shivansh, don't even try it," She said and pressed a smile. He scoffed and looked back at her. "What? I'm being genuine," he said while keeping his face plain.

She deepened her frown as she kept watching him. "Fine, go and dance with her then," she shouted and pushed him aside.

He laughed and shook his head slightly. "I will surely. Let me check if she is with anyone," he said and put the glass in hand down as he got up at his place.

Aayrah kept watching him in disbelief but didn't say anything more. He adjusted his specs rightly and walked into the crowd. Her eyes moved with him.

He looked confident this time and that made her furious even more. She took her mobile and opened the contact as she started looking out for someone with whom she could take her revenge.

Shivansh moved inside the crowd and let out a deep breath out of nervousness. Even when he showed his confidence only he knew how nervous he was deep inside to complete her challenge.

He adjusted his specs again and moved towards the girl. "Excuse me," he asked nervously. She looked back and raised her eyebrows.

Her eyes were blank but he still felt the fury inside them. He tried pressing a smile and cleared his throat. "Are you with someone?" He asked awkwardly.

She chuckled lightly and tilted her head a little to look at him clearly. "Weren't you with someone? I saw you back there. Or did you break up already?" She asked and continued without waiting for him to speak anything.