c h a p t e r - e i g h t

Day - 4

Checked out from the hotel. The baggage was in the trunk. The car was set. Aayrah put her glares on as she held the steering tight. Ahana was beside her as she threw a horrified look seeing Aayrah's creepy smile. Aayrah smirked showing off her multilayered bracelet as she pushed the accelerator on. Shivansh and Chirag gave her terrified looks as they got dodged in the backseat. Aayrah let out a laugh and shook her head slightly as her black and blue strands moved with the wind.

"Get ready guys for another four hours of adventure," Aayrah said pushing on the accelerator and speeding the car on the highway.

"Looking at your speed I guess four hours are too much," Shivansh said holding his seatbelt tight and looking ahead through the side of the front seat.

"Oh, Egghead. You are so sweet," Aayrah said. Shivansh rolled his eyes and moved his gaze to the greenery outside. He felt his head spinning with the speed at which the trees were passing by.

"I will just pray that we reach there," he said in a low voice with the shake of his head.

"Don't say that, Shivansh," Ahana shouted fearing for her life as her gaze stayed glued on the road. Aayrah let out a laugh again and shook her head slightly. Though her speed was slightly above the regular she had got the control. She wasn't exactly a reckless driver and knew what she was doing.

"Don't blame me. Blame your sister and her speed," Shivansh said defending himself.

"Why are you so hyper always?" Aayrah asked tilting her head to Shivansh's side but her gaze was fixed at the front.

"I am not hyper. I just don't like your way of living," Shivansh said with frustration. He didn't like the carefree way of living. He frowned as he went ahead, "You are so careless." Aayrah frowned hearing him. She knew she was careless and she liked it that way. Besides, she didn't like people commenting on her living as she doesn't owe anything to them.

"And I don't like how you put yourself in the shell," she said gripping the steering tight with one hand while her other hand rested on the gear. She tilted her head again and said, "Just be free."

"Being free doesn't mean to drive carelessly," Shivansh said. Aayrah had a frown again as she moved her head again at Shivansh's direction. Chirag breathed out looking at the speeding truck coming from the front.

"Aayrah, watch out," he shouted on the top of the lungs. Aayrah moved her gaze back quickly and managed the situation by diverting the danger ahead. All of the four breathed heavily as they exchanged glances and stayed quiet.

"Tell him. It was his fault," Aayrah shouted again.

"How was it my fault," Shivansh shouted back.

"You are distracting me with your ever so useless talking," Aayrah said with anger and frustration.

"Ansh, don't speak. Please," Chirag said in a pleading voice making Shivansh understand, "You can fight all you want once we reach."

"I mean I have yet to enjoy my life guys," Chirag said again trying to get down his heart rate. Shivansh sighed and shifted in his seat looking out. Aayrah slowed down the car relatively.

"And by the way, we are going via stadium," Chirag said reminding everyone. He has been a huge cricket fan so going to the stadium is mandatory. Aayrah crooked her eyebrows and looked at him from the front rare mirror.

"What?" Ahana asked echoing Aayrah's question. Aayrah and Ahana had removed the stadium from their plan at least as they didn't like cricket and found it overrated but still Ahana would take glances at match every now and then while their Baba was watching and Aayrah have noticed this.