c h a p t e r - e l e v e n

Day - 5

Chirag's smile was wide as ever as he clicked a few pictures in the wide daylight which he couldn't do the other day because of less time. Ahana sat at some distance while her gaze never left Chirag. She smiled along with him but moved her gaze quickly enough when Chirag looked at her. He smirked slightly while moving back to her and grabbing a seat beside her. He sighed looking around at the giant stadium and the big mountain giving an epic view.

"I hope you are satisfied now," Ahana said with a small smile as she looked at Chirag. He shrugged without moving his gaze from the drop-dead gorgeous view in front.

"You can say that," he said.

"What's so fascinating?" Ahana asked crooking her eyebrows with a smile. Chirag moved his gaze to Ahana.

"Just look at the view, Ahana," he said and moved his hand up in the air. He made Ahana look at the front. The view was truly stunning but she still wanted to change Chirag's mind and roam around a little before they move to their next destination tomorrow.

"I can see that but I am pretty sure there are other parts which are as beautiful or more," she said looking back at Chirag. He shrugged again and looked into his camera to see the shots he captured.

"Maybe but this is my favorite part," he said being satisfied with his work.

"You made me ditch my sister," Ahana said glaring at him. He looked up at her.

"I didn't do anything. It was the choice you made," He said the facts. Ahana chuckled and moved her gaze away. She doesn't know why she followed Chirag when she could have roamed along with Aayrah and saw other places but she didn't regret the decision she made.

"Anyway, how come you didn't have any girlfriend? I mean the Chirag Apte, the charming doesn't have any girlfriend?" Ahana asked again eyeing Chirag. He chuckled as a smirk formed on his lips.

"So you think I am charming?" He asked raising her eyebrows. Ahana was taken aback by the sudden questions but she contained herself.

"They thought of you as charming," she said pointing to the girls who would drool over Chirag.

"Common, Ahana. I know you find me charming," Chirag asked moving his head close to her. She smiled and pushed him slightly.

"Shut up. And that's not the answer to my question," She said changing the topic and ignoring the loud beating of her heart. Chirag moved away and looked at the front. There wasn't any specific reason but he was just afraid of commitments.

"Hmm... Just," he said with a shrug and looked back at Ahana, "I don't think I am made for just one girl." He finished with a wink making Ahana chuckle.

"So you are going to keep flirting forever?" She asked. He sighed and nodded.

"That's best," he said.

"Why? Running away from responsibilities?" Ahana asked surprisingly herself. She didn't know why she is holding on to the topic but she just went with it. Chirag gave a thoughtful look.

"Responsibilities?" He asked more to himself and nodded, "I don't think I can handle them. It scares me to the core to even think of family." Ahana wasn't satisfied with the answer but she nodded anyway.

"Let me ask you one thing which you didn't tell me the other day," Chirag spoke again gaining her attention. She gave him a questioning look as he went ahead, "Was it really Aayrah?"

"What?" Ahana asked not quite getting his question.

"The reason for this road trip," Chirag asked.

"Of course. What else it might be?" Ahana said with a slight smile as she shrugged. Chirag smirked a little.