c h a p t e r - t w e n t y

Day - 15

And the day finally arrived where the squad has to say bye to the mountains. They will be traveling to Chandigarh early the next morning so this will be their last stay in Himachal for time being. Aayrah stayed looking at those snow-capped mountains from the window of her room. She felt an unknown nervousness and sadness within her which was new. She has visited many places before with her friends but leaving these mountains or maybe someone who was becoming too much special seemed to be tougher. She sighed when she heard the bathroom door getting unlocked. Ahana came out drying her hair with a towel and gave Aayrah a questioning look seeing her fallen face.

"What happened?" she asked getting closer to her and eyeing her carefully. Aayrah chuckled and shook her head as she tried to put a smile on her face.

"Tell me," Ahana said insisting. Aayrah sighed and looked out of the window again. 

"I don't want to leave," Aayrah said, "The mountains seem to be closer."

"Mountains or someone else?" Ahana asked chuckling and getting seated on the window sill.

"Huh?" Aayrah asked looking back at her.

"I know you have been getting closer to Shivansh," Ahana said taking her by surprise. Ahana always was good at reading her sister and she figured out lately how Aayrah was getting closer to Shivansh but she didn't complain as she adored Shivansh.

"Yeah! He is nice. I mean way better for me in a way," Aayrah said with a sad chuckle. She never was the girl to hide her own feelings. She had no doubt about her growing fondness for Shivansh and after yesterday's kiss, it just got confirmed to her as to what she actually felt was much more than a simple liking or adoration.

"For you?" Ahana asked not liking the way Aayrah referred to her own self but she was more excited to hear that Aayrah was actually considering Shivansh, "Are you actually considering him?" 

"Aayrah Mehta what magic did he do?" Ahana asked further getting all dramatic. Aayrah let out a laugh and shook her head slightly.

"I don't know. He is so easy to talk with and everything just seems to be alright when he is around. It's like no matter whatever shit I do, he will be there with me. He is understanding, hears me out, and not like any of the guys I have met till now. He makes me love myself a bit more," she said as a smile formed on her face with each word he spoke. Ahana looked at her little sister with a smile.

"I never thought I will like being with a nerd but see... I guess something is terribly wrong with me," Aayrah said again giving a look to Ahana and making her chuckle. She slightly hit on Aayrah's head and she frowned.

"I am happy to see this," Ahana said, "Shivansh is a really good guy."

"Yeah! In fact, too good and I don't like ruining his life," Aayrah said with a sad smile.

"What do you mean?" Ahana asked with a frown.

"Means... It's time to run away," Aayrah said telling her grand plan to Ahana. Though she wasn't sure if she will be able to run away from Shivansh.

"Aaru," Ahana said sternly.

"No, Di. I can't ruin his life. Just this day and that's all," Aayrah said. Ahana sighed.

"But, you like him," she said feeling sad all over and looking at her sister. Aayrah nodded.

"So? Does he like me back?" she asked the question whose answer was known by just Shivansh and sadly she won't ask him.

"I kissed him," Aayrah said out of blue. Ahana's eyes widened with shock.

"You did what?" she asked making Aayrah chuckle.