c h a p t e r - t w e l v e

Day - 6

As expected Shivansh fell sick while Aayrah was getting there as well after getting drenched in the chilly cold water. Ahana made sure to lecture Aayrah which she didn't pay attention to while Chirag was in teasing mode for Shivansh making him irritated further. So the trip halted for a day and they have to push the Manali plan by a day. Chirag was busy with adjusting the bookings while Ahana made sure Aayrah and Shivansh both have the required medicines. 

A sneeze left Shivansh's mouth and he shook his head with irritation as he got seated straight on the bed. Chirag gave him a look and got back to his work by opening the laptop he kept with him for any urgent work of the company. After all, that was the reason the company people approved his leave. 

"I feel so shit, man," Shivansh said holding his head and doing a gentle massage to calm himself. Chirag sighed.

"Who asked you to take a dip in that cold water? Wasn't the weather enough chilly for you? I thought you are pretty much sane but but..." he said as a teasing smile formed on his face. Shivansh looked up at him with teary eyes which was a side effect of having a cold.

"I see that changing now," he said further with a wink making Shivansh irritated.

"Shut up, you asshole," he shouted but sniffed. Chirag let out a laugh and got up from his seat.

"Oh! Shivansh Bapat cursing? I am so touched hearing those words," he said putting dramatic expressions further. Shivansh held his head again as he shook it in disappointment.

"Will you stop seriously? My head is already feeling so heavy," he asked with irritation. Chirag chuckled and got seated on the side of Shivansh.

"But isn't it some great feeling?" he asked. Shivansh gave him an unbelievable look.

"To catch a cold?" he asked. Chirag looked at his friend hopelessly.

"Not to catch cold but doing something stupid. Didn't you enjoy it?" he asked with a little excitement. He was happy that Shivansh was coming out of his shell a little by little. Though Shivansh won't admit it by himself Chirag can see that. 

"Do I look like I am enjoying?" Shivansh asked and sneezed again as he sniffed further. Chirag gave him a disgusted look and shifted to the side to get away from him.

"Shivansh, bro," He said hopelessly further looking at his sadist best friend, "Even if you are sick but still you enjoyed that moment. Wasn't it good?" Shivansh sniffed again and gave it a thought. He then looked at Chirag who smiled at him.

"I felt surprisingly good at that time," Shivansh said and stopped for a moment. Chirag smirked as Shivansh spoke again, "I enjoyed being in that chilled water and getting sick later," he finished putting on annoying expressions and making Chirag roll his eyes.

"You won't admit it ever. Will you?" he asked and bent slightly to take Shivansh's mobile.

"Listen, I am feeling really sick today and I don't want to hear your theories," Shivansh said getting irritated further.

"Did you click selfies or any pictures yesterday?" Chirag asked ignoring Shivansh as he looked at the mobile in hand.

"Of course. Why?" Shivansh asked getting confused.

"Then let's get to it," Chirag said suddenly getting excited.

"Get to what?" Shivansh asked being confused again. Chirag showed the mobile in his hand to Shivansh.

"Unlock this phone and let me take over your Instagram," he said with a wicked smile. The thought scared Shivansh to the core as he is used to seeing Chirag's Instagram posts with some bold captions.