In Sickness & Health

This chapter is dedicated to nataemarie ! Thank you guys for continuing to read even after I haven't updated in forever!
(Amber)

It's been almost a week since August has been sick & he's getting better slowly but surely. Even I know that he's like 80% better but he makes it seem like he's dying. I know he can feed himself but he insists that the food tastes better when I feed him & he's playing with my emotions because he knows how much I hate when he doesn't eat!

& for the week that he has been sick, he's been staying with me. I had to go to his house & get him more clothes while he was on FaceTime so he could show me what he wanted because he was "so weak" to go his self. Since he's been home bound, the girls miss him like crazy! He's only been able to contact them through FaceTime damn near every 2 hours. Today I'm going to catch him in the act of faking because I wanted to surprise him with a visit from the girls. I have several secret cameras hiding around my house & all I have to do is catch him in the act.

I walk into the living room & see him lounging on the couch, watching TV, in my oversized blanket but on him, the blanket stops above his ankles.

" Auggie, I'm going to the store to get some groceries. Anything you need?" I squat down to his level & began rubbing his head which only made his spoiled ass act up worse.

"Jus' sum ginga ale & crackas. & can you see if they have ma' favorite cereal since they ain't have it last time?" He looked at me with his puppy dog eyes. I kissed his forehead before walking to the glass dish that held my phone & keys.

"Sure thing, Papa. I'll be back in an hour & a half. Call me if you need anything." I yelled as I walked to the front door but all I got back was a small grunt.

All I can do is grin & shake my head. This should be fun. Now let the games begin.

...............................................................................................................................................................

I already placed my order for the groceries 20 minutes before I left the house, all I have to do is pick them up from the store. I entered my empty office & sat down at the desk so I can watch August drag out his "illness" like I know he has been for the last couple of days. I unlocked my phone & activated the cameras from the specific app.

I began rewinding the video to the time I left out & almost instantly, his scrawny ass jumped up & went to the bathroom. I fast forwarded a little & waited until he came out. The video was now live & he was still in there which worried me. 2 more minutes passed & he came out which put me at ease.

"Oohhh shit. What da' fuck did I eat?" He grumbled as he sprayed Febreeze. He washed his hands & started walking towards the kitchen. He grabbed 2 bags of Hot Cheetos & a bottle of water out the refrigerator. He plopped down on the couch & out his nasty ass feet on my table & he KNOWS that I hate that!

I watched him smack on the Hot Cheetos then he went into the kitchen & got MY Japanese food from last night & put it in the microwave. For someone who doesn't like to feed himself, he's damn sure doing a good job at it. He ate all of his food, after I fed him & when I asked him if he wanted me to get him some more, he refused. After chowing down all MY food, he threw away the empty container & grabbed 2 fruit cups out the refrigerator & ate both of them while standing in the kitchen.

Once he threw those away, he went into the living room & grabbed my blanket before going upstairs to our- I mean my- room. He climbed into the bed & got comfy under the blanket then grabbed the remote & turned on the TV.

"Shidd, I see what Boosie mean. This bitch pressure. Fuckin bed pressure right hea' & the WiFi jumpin' in this bitch. I'm finna move in dis bitch." He said under his breathe but I could hear everything he said because August is no where near a quiet person.

I can't wait to confront his phony ass!

He