Dislike..

[August]

October 1st, 2013

"Ma'!", I yelled walkin' in her house.

"August, what did I tell you about your loud ass yellin' in my house.", she fussed comin' downstairs.

"My fault. Where my girls?", I asked, 'bout to head upstairs.

"They aren't here. They with Amber.", she said.

"Who Amber?", I asked, furrowin' my eyebrows.

"The psychologist who had the girls & you picked them up yesterday.", she said.

"Oh her.", I said rollin' my eyes.

"You don't like her?", she asked.

"Nah. She had the stankest attitude ever.", I said, ploppin' down on the couch & proppin' my feet up on the coffee table before turnin' on the TV.

"Amber? That doesn't sound like her. She's a really sweet, respectful young lady. The girls love her. & get your nasty ass feet off my table.", she said knocking my feet down before sittin' next to me.

"Well they love me more.", I grumbled.

"Awe. Don't be jealous, August. They love their Uncle August", she teased, pinchin' my cheeks. I swatted her hands away only for her to mush my hands.

"Don't push my hands away boy! After being in labor with you for damn near 15 hours, I'm allowed to touch you as much as I want.", she snapped, which only made me laugh.

"Chill Ma'.", I chuckled.

"Whatever boy. Don't tell me what to do. I'm your Mama remember?", she said.

"I love ya' Mama.", I said kissin' her cheek before layin' my head in her lap like I used ta' do when I was a boy. Yeah, Ima Mama's boy. So what?

"I love you too baby.", she said rubbin' my curls, makin' me close my eyes cause of how good it felt.

This woman was my rock. I love my Mama.

I was woken up by somebody shakin' me. I opened my eyes & saw Kay small self sittin' next ta' me. I closed my eyes & pretended ta' be goin' back to sleep.

"No, wake up.", she said, shakin' me.

"What you do want Munchkin?", I asked, sittin' up.

"Can we watch a movie?", she asked.

"Yeah. Where ya' sistas & Granny?", I asked, standin' up ta' stretch.

"Granny just got in the shower. Chaylin & Maiya are in the living room.", she said standin' up on the bed.

"Why ya' standin' up on the bed when ya' ain't suppose ta'?", I asked, raising up one eyebrow.

She just held her arms out which mean she want me to pick her up. Sighin', I picked her up & headed ta' the living room wit her layin' her head on my shoulder.

I got in the livin' room & saw Chay & Amaiya lookin' bored as hell.

"Hey turds.", I grinned, only fa' them mug me & caused Kay ta laugh.

"You're a bigger turd!", Chaylin retorted back which made Amaiya laugh. I gasped & threw my on my chest, actin' like she hurt my feelins.

"Kay Kay, ya' gon' let her talk about me like that?", I asked, looking at her & pouted.

"Don't call my Uncle August a turd. It not nice.", Kay fussed, pointin' her finger at Chaylin.

I just laughed & kissed her cheek. If nobody else got me I know my baby girl Kay got me. I love my other nieces just the same but me & Kay closer. Mama says it's because we just alike.