All Guest are Welcome

Sorry for not updating in awhile. I kept telling myself I would update but I always pushed it back. I hope you guys enjoy.

(Amber]

"We'll we're almost there. Are you excited? Nervous?" I grinned looking over to August, who was occupied by his phone.

We left Atlanta a little after 10 as it takes almost an hour and a half to get to Athens. If anyone knows Atlanta like I do, you want to avoid 12 o'clock traffic.

"Not as excited as you & a lil bit." He grumbled, scrolling through his phone once more before locking it, and leaning his head against the window to go back to sleep.

He's not a morning person plus he said he didn't get much sleep last night so I tried my best to leave him alone so he can get some rest.

And he's right. I'm extremely excited because I love my grandparents and it had been months since the last time I've visited because of our work schedules. Maw Maw has multiple restaurants throughout Georgia and she has to go out of time a few times throughout the month. And my main man, Paw Paw, is a computer hardware engineer. He works with computers and other related equipment used in the military, commercial fields, industrial needs and science fields, as they research, design, develop, and test activities.

He's able to choose if he wants to work from his home office or go to his actual work office. He loves his flexible schedule because it allows him to spend as much time with Maw Maw as he wants since she travels. But when she does go out of town, he goes to the office to take on more work to keep his mind busy because he misses Maw Maw so much. My Paw Paw is the sweetest!

At one point in life, Paw Paw wanted to be an OB/GYN but Maw Maw wasn't having that because, as she says, "He ain't looking, examing, or touching no cookie jar, but mine!"

She's the craziest lady I've ever met but I don't love her any less.

**********************************************

After 45 minutes of driving on the interstate, I was finally on the street to my grandparents house.

"August," I shook him lightly but he moved away from my touch to go back to sleep. "August, get up. We're almost there." He huffed in annoyance but I let it go since he was tired.

He unlocked his phone and locked it back, leaning his head back against the head rest. "Man, Ion think I've eva been dis tired."

"Well you can go back to sleep once we get there. I'm pretty sure Maw Maw cooked brunch but you don't have to eat if you're too sleepy. The fun doesn't stat until later on."

"If she did cook, I'll be happy to eat." He chuckled as he sleepily rubbed his stomach.

"I hope she did cook because I'm hungry." I stated as my stomach growled.

"When aren't you hungry." He laughed as I pulled into the driveway.

" He laughed as I pulled into the driveway