Meeting

[August]

October 14th, 2013

Every since the night at the club my mind has been wonderin' 'bout Amber.

We had a great time. But my dumb ass didn't get her number so I had no connection ta' her this weekend.

Right now, I'm waitin' on my manager at the studio because he wanted ta' discuss somethin'.

"Wassup youngin'?" Noon asked, walkin' in the studio.

"Nun much man. Just livin'." I replied.

"When you coming in?" he asked. I knew he was talkin' bout the studio.

"Sometime soon probably this weekend." I said.

"The girl from the club last week, what's her name?" he asked.

"Amber. Why?" I asked.

"Just asking. I heard she's the best psychologist in ATL." he said.

"Okayyyy. & what that got ta' do wit me?" I asked.

"I have a proposition. Do you think she'll meet up with us for lunch?" he asked.

"Ion know. She's a busy person & Ion have her number. I'll see what I can do." I said.

He nodded his head & went ta' talkin' about some shit.

[Amber]

"Gosh, I'm tired." I said lying back on the couch.

Jessica came in my office & laid on top of me.

"Jessica, move." I groaned.

"You wouldn't mind August laying on you." she teased.

I put my hands over my face to hide my blush.

"Awe. You like him, don't you?" she asked.

"I don't even know him like that. He's nice." I said.

"He seems like a great guy. You guys would be so cute together." she gushed.

She stared at me for a while then started pinching my cheeks & poking my face.

"Stoppppp." I said, swatting her hands away.

She stopped playing with my face & sat up so she was straddling me.

"What are you-?" I asked but stopped talking because of her tickling me.

I was wiggling & laughing. Her tickling stopped when we heard someone clear their throat.

"Am I interruptin' somethin'?" August asked looking at Jessica then back at me.

"Um no. I'm about to leave anyway. I'll see you tomorrow Amber." Jessica said, getting off me.

"See you later." I said sitting up on the couch.

She left & August just starred at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nun it's just that y'all were pretty close ta' each other." he said, raising his eyebrow.

"I know what you're thinking. No, I'm not a lesbian." I said.

"Oh aight." he said.

"What did you come here for?" I asked.

"Oh. Uh my manager wanted ta' have a lunch meetin' wit ya'. That's only if ya' not busy today. If ya' are busy, it's fine." he said, rubbing the back of his neck.