Let's Try This Again..

[Amber]

"Jessie boo!!", I yelled from my office.

"Yess Bambie?", she answered, walking into my office.

"Bambi? What kind of nickname is that? You gave me a nickname after a deer? Really?"

"Well. I was going to call you Ambie but that rhymed with Bambi and he is a very adorable deer. So that is a compliment not an insult.", she reasoned.

"Yeah yeah. I still think you should pick out a different name.", I suggested.

"Whatever. What did you want?", she asked sitting down.

"I'm bored.", I whined.

"Well, for one it's Monday. You never have too many customers on Monday. Secondly, don't you have to meet with Bae later on today.", she asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Yes, but that's not until 3 & It's 12:30 right now.", I said, looking at the clock.

"Ohhh! I got an idea!", she screeched.

"What is it?", I asked.

"Let's plan a sleepover for this weekend."

"But it's only two of us."

"I can invite my favorite cousin & her girlfriend."

"Jess, I don't know.", I said unsure.

"Pleasseee. I promise you'll like them. I wouldn't call her my favorite cousin for no reason & you know I don't fuck with many females as it is. You're the first female friend that I've had in YEARS so pleasseee.", she begged.

"Okay. Okay. Fine, I'll participate in this 'sleepover'", I said, quoting sleepover with my fingers.

"Yay! We need to start planning it like right now!", she gushed.

"Wait! Don't you think you should tell me more about them? Like their names, what they're like, what they like to eat. You know stuff like that.", I said.

"Obviously they like eating eat other.", Jessica muttered under her breath.

"Eww Jess! I'm serious!"

"Well, my cousin's name is Asia. She's 22 & has been a lesbian all her life. She like every type of food. Umm, what else? Oh! & she loves movies & a good bottle of wine."

"Okay. What about her girlfriend?", I asked.

"Her name is Jazinae. I know ghetto right? But she is far from ghetto. She's a little snobbish & swear everybody wants my cousin. When I first met her she kept giving me the stank eye until I let her have it  & after that she's been real cool."

"So what are we going to do at this sleepover?", I asked.

"I have so many great ideas.", Jessica smiled.

Well this should be wonderful.

I planned a sleepover with Jessica for 3 hours straight. Now it's time to meet with August. I need to call him & see if he remembers.

"Hello?", he answered with a groggy voice.

"Are you asleep?", I asked.

"Nah. I'm just restin' my eyes.", he said, clearing his throat.

"You're lying.", I stated.

"How you know?", he laughed.

"Because I can hear it in your voice. Did you remember that we are suppose to be meeting today?", I asked, getting on the interstate.