Prologue

All characters belong to J.K Rowling. I only own Stacey Angela Ringe, Clyde, Amber, Rose, John, Mark, and Joesph and Jennier Ringe

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's a boy!" The nurse called out joyfully.

Once she finished wrapping the infant in swaddling blue clothes she passed him over to me. I awed at the beautiful baby boy in my arms who gracefully stared back up at me. His eyes were like his mother's; a beautiful green.

"Oh Lily, he has your eyes," I gushed. He was a truly splendid child. By one look at him I knew he'd amount to marvelous things.

I gave the baby over to his proud parents. Lily held him close in her arms while James sat beside her, his fingers carefully touching his son's cheeks. Remus, Peter, Sirius and I all watched them with gleaming pride within us. They were such a remarkable family.

"He's beautiful," Peter said quietly. He was always so quiet, nothing compared to the rest of us.

"Well? What's his name?" Remus questioned enthusiastically.

Lily looked at James before nodding. He faced us, grinning from ear to ear, as he replied, "Harry. Harry James Potter."

It was a perfect name for a perfect child. Harry Potter. My heart swelled in utter happiness as my eyes filled with tears. This moment couldn't have been any better. My two best friends, whom I had grown up with, finally had a child. I dreamed of having this one day with the man I loved.

My thoughts were interrupted by Sirius. He leaned towards me as he chuckled, "You cry far too fast, love."

"I'm not crying -"

"Yet."

I shoved him as a faint pink tint appeared on my cheeks. Sirius laughed, slipping his hand onto mine so our finger intertwined before pressing a soft kiss onto my cheek.

"Don't worry, it'll be us soon enough," He whispered.

I caught Lily caught watching us with an obvious twinkle in her own eyes. But Sirius quickly realized that there was a fact we didn't know about Harry yet. "Who are his godparents?"

"Well, we want the godfather to be you Sirius,"James answered.

Sirius lite up with the sweetest smile I had ever seen planted on his face. He chuckled softly, "I'd be my honor! Thank you. Got that Harry? You probably got the best godfather out there!"

"Get over yourself," Remus laughed. "And the godmother?"

Lily extended her hand to me which I took, walking closer to the bed. She smiled at me before answering, "Who else but my best friend?"

"Thank you so much!" I gushed, looking from her to James. I reached down and caught Harry's hand in mine. "Hello my little godson."

"He's certainly going to be spoiled now," Peter joked.

"Oh definitely," I agreed.

"Ha! Sirius is a godfather? Stacey I understand but Sirius? He can barely tie his shoe laces," Remus teased.

None of us couldn't control our fit of laughter now. Sirius pouted at the comment as he pulled out his wand. Remus, however, didn't flinch as he stated, "No using dangerous magic around new born children. Really Sirius, you're proving my point already!"

"Alright, keep making your jokes, wolf boy!" Sirius butted back smirking.

It was truly a wonderful; being surrounded with amazing friends. Everything was perfect; no one expected that in just one year everything would be completely different ...

-------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I'm new here and just wanted to give this a chance. Hope you enjoy the prolouge and I will be publishing every Friday, sometimes earlier. Please leave some comments but be nice okay? Oh! Just a heads up that this story may be a romance but it is G rated , so it won't be much detail, alright? Thanks xoxo :)