1

Durga applied medicine on the wound on Prayag's temple. She was scolding him out of anger while doing it.

I have told you Prayag, a thousand times. Your friends aren't good for you.  Especially, that rich spoiled brat.

Prayag hold her hand and stopped her from applying medicine. He turned to her with a sigh.

Mama, He has a name, Sidharth. He is rich for sure, but not a spoiled brat. Aap kuch jaante hi nhi ho tho chup raho.

Durga jerked off her hand from his and went into the kitchen to take water.

Yeah yeah! He is Mr. Clean!

Shehnaaz whispered and smirked while turning the pages of a magazine.

Kuch kaha tune???

Prayag narrowed his eyes at her.

Nhi. Nhi..  Meri kya aukaat hei, aapke friends ke baare meim bolne ki.

Shehnaaz said sarcastically, throwing the magazine on the table. She got up to leaving into her room.

Haah... Kuch kehna bhi mat.. Mujhe sab pata hei ki, tu hi hei jo hamare baare meim yaha aake burayi karti hei.

He shouted as she didn't waited for his reply.

Meanwhile, Durga joined him with a glass of water.

Ab, chup raho aur yeh dawayi khaa.. Haah! Aaj tho tu yahase nhi niklega...

She ordered Prayag.

Pata nhi subah subah, kaha jaake aise maar khake aate hei.. Kuch bolo tho, tab shuru hota hei iska.. Friends friends.. Meri friends ko yeh bola wo, wo kiya wo..

She murmured softly and left the hall.

Soon, Prayag's phone rang and Durga came back in anger. She looked at Prayag annoyingly.

He checked the name displayed on the phone 'Sidharth'. He looked at his mother with a pleading face.

Sorry mama...

He ran from there, before his mother could catch him.

She hit her forehead with her hands and sat on the chair.

....

Shehnaaz looked through the window. she knew that he would come asap, when he will know about her brother's injury.

As she expected, she saw a white audi car parking in the front of her house. He didn't came out from the car. She clenched her jaw and got up from there, as she saw her brother joining him. In minutes, they heard the sound of the car moving. She ran back to the window. The car has already left. She stood there gazing at the lonely street.

...

What?? They again fought with him? I'm not leaving it like this. Just wait. I'm ganna pick him up and we will join you.

Sidharth ended the call and ran towards his car. Within no time, he reached in front of Prayag's house. But, he didn't get down. He had stopped getting inside this house, a long ago. He adjusted his side mirror and checked. Yes! As always she was standing near the window, looking at him. But, her face had only hatred for him. He closed his eyes. He dialed Prayag's number and soon, he joined Sidharth. He didn't wait, he didn't wanted to stay there anymore. He started the car and left.

================================

Please vote comment and share.