What If My Stars Fell From the Sky?

Welll......as most of you know by now....I've been having major issues with this damn website all day....the chapter before this, numero 46, is MIA for the millionth time today, but I'm done trying, at least for today.

So here's the new one....it'll probably disappear too, but hopefully not!

Thanks for reading guys! <3

Tyler's P.O.V: (About 1 Month Later)

“Well, hello there, Mr. Carlile,” I said with a goofy grin as Austin’s face appeared on my computer screen. He smiled back at me, my heart fluttering as his pearly white’s gleamed.

“Hey, baby. God, I miss you so much,” He responded, my smile widening. “How is my beautiful fiancée doing?” Those words, every time he said them my heart skipped a beat. It still didn’t seem real, almost like it was too good to be true, but it was, I had the ring to prove it.

“I’m doing pretty great,” I admitted; it was true. School was going fantastic. The new semester had started without a hitch, and I was really enjoying my classes, even more than I had last semester, though I’m pretty sure that had to do with the fact that, finally, I was truly happy and allowing myself to enjoy them. “What about you? How was the show last night? I didn’t get much of a chance to talk to you.” I pouted and he let out a small laugh, the sound making my heart swell.

His face lit up at the mention of the concert. The band had been on tour for several weeks now, and though I was bummed that I wasn’t able to go along this time, I always made sure to get the full recap from Austin every night. “It was amazing as always. There were so many kids it was insane. I was up all night reading all of their letters. It still baffles me what some of these kids have to go through, and having them tell me that I’ve saved them, that my music has made them stop hurting themselves or wanting to kill themselves….it just seems unreal, you know? Like, they saved my life, they still do.”

Listening to Austin talk about his fans was incredible. The love he has for them, it’s almost unexplainable. The fact that he loves them so much, treats them like they are his family, it only makes me love him that much more. “You’re pretty amazing, you know that?” I bit down on my bottom lip and gave him a smirk. He smiled back at me, his eyes seeming to sparkle.

“You have no idea how much I wish you were here right now.”

“I know, baby, me too. It feels so weird not having you around; it’s too quiet. It feels so strange having to wake up alone again. Stupid school! Get’s in the way of everything!” I exclaimed dramatically, eliciting a laugh from Austin.

“Speaking of school, how were your classes today? What did you do? Tell me everything!” He batted his eyelashes at me, his voice high pitched and excited, and I shook my head at his silliness.

“I had my vocal workshop today. I love it; I feel like it’s actually helping, like it’s really making me a better singer. And the professor, Professor Jacobsen, he’s incredible. It seems like he really cares, more than most of my instructors. He really cares about all of us, about helping us get to where we want to be. I get the feeling that it’s more than a job for him.” I paused my excited chatter, gauging Austin’s reaction, but he didn’t say anything, he was only smiling, nodding along with my words as I spoke. “It’s just – I’m finally happy, with everything. Being here, getting to sing and write music everyday; I know it’s not the same, but now I kind of understand why you love it so much.”

“I’m so happy for you, baby. And I’m so glad that you’re happy; that’s all that matters to me. As long as you’re happy, then so I am,” he responded sweetly. I bit down on my bottom lip, and he arched an eyebrow at me. “What?” he questioned with a small chuckle.