All That Matters

New chapter! Just a little fluffy filler to hold you guys over! It's finals week for me, and if you're a college student you know as well as I do what a BITCH final's week is......so I might not be able to update until later this week, but I'll see what I can do. I have 4 tests to study for and a 6 page paper to write, so if I can get that stuff out of the way then I'll be able to update, but if I don't - you know why!! I won't forget about you guys!

Oh and just heads up.....at some point I'm going to have to end this story....it's getting too long. But when that day comes don't worry!! A sequel will absolutely be happening, like ASAP....as soon as I end this one, it will be a direct continuation of this story. But I'll let you know when that time comes....probably a few more chapters! But this story can't go on forever! At least, this book can't! But this story is NO WHERE near over, so don't fret :D

Okay, enough rambling. Vote, Comment, blah, blah, blah. Loves you <3

-----------------------

Tyler's P.O.V:(About 6 Weeks Laterssss)

Turning sideways I lifted my t-shirt, gazing into the mirror at my exposed stomach. It hadn't been there yesterday, the small bump that now rounded my abdomen. Only twelve hours ago my stomach had been flat, and now, there it was, evidence of the life growing inside of me, besides the constant vomiting that is. I didn't look pregnant, not really, only bloated, like I had eaten a really big burrito. Even though a burrito sounded really good that wasn't the cause of the sudden inflation of my belly.

I had been waiting for this day, practically staring at my stomach waiting for it to grow, ready to see it change. Maybe that was weird, to want to gain weight, but to me it wasn't getting fat, not at all. Instead it was me being able to watch my baby grow, to know he or she was really there, and as I stared at my reflection I could feel my lips transform into a smile. The bump wasn't that big, I was only 4 months along, it was just the beginning, but it was there, it was obvious to me, and it would be to Austin.

Today was the day that he came back from tour...finally. It had been their longest tour yet, besides Warped Tour, lasting almost three months, and these last six weeks, ever since the doctors appointment, I had been home, alone, without him, only being able to see him a few times since he left. I was more than ready for him to come home, to resume a somewhat normal life while he would be home over the next few months. They would be writing and recording their new record, he would be busy no doubt, but they would be recording right here in L.A., he would be home, we would be together, and that was all I wanted, that was all that mattered.

I was bored out of my mind, sitting around all day, and I was beginning to tire of it, of doing nothing. It wasn't my style, to sit on the couch all day every day and watch Lifetime movies, though that seemed to be all I had been doing as of late. Yesterday I had hit an all time low, watching 8 back-to-back episodes of the Golden Girls, and I realized this needed to stop, that I needed to find something to occupy my time, and I had a perfect idea of what that might be, though it would probably be a fight to get Austin to understand, but I didn't care anymore, I was losing my mind.

Plopping down on the bed I grabbed my phone, scrolling through my contacts, looking for the familiar name of an old friend. I dialed, the phone ringing once, twice, and on the third ring the voice I had been waiting for answered the call.

"Well, well, well you are still alive! I've been wondering about you? How the hell have you been, Ty?" Ryan, my old co-worker from Journey's, hollered through the phone, his voice laced with excitement.

"Oh, you know, just fine and dandy!" I answered, not feeling the need to go into detail about how I had really been the past few months. Now, I was fine, I was good, life was good, but a few months ago, with the situation I was in, the way I was feeling, I was the farthest thing from good, but he didn't need to know that, I didn't even want to think about it anymore.