Here We Go Again

Warning: Chapter contains sexual content....read at your own risk ;)

By the way.....picture in the sidebar is of "Kody" (again, just a random google pic :p)

Enjoy :)

Tyler's P.O.V:

I pulled into the driveway, thankful to finally be home. I sulked into the house, ready to collapse on my bed and not deal with anything…..or anyone. I opened the front door and was surprised to see Josh sitting on the couch watching TV.

“Hey, Ty,” he said as he glanced at me. I smiled and tried to walk off to my room. “Hey, hold on a minute. Come here,” he said as he sat up straight and motioned me over. I walked to the couch and took a seat, pulling my legs up onto the couch and crossing them Indian style.

“Yes, Joshua?” I asked, wondering what this was about. He just looked at me, his face etched with worry and concern. Lovely. “Did Alan say something to you?” I questioned. He didn’t say anything and I knew that he had. I rubbed my face with my hands. “Great,” I mumbled.

“I’m just worried about you, Tyler. You haven’t been yourself lately. Kody has been treating you like shit, and you are just sitting there and taking it!” he said as his voice raised at bit. I didn’t say anything; I was too mad. Mad at Alan and my brother for prying into things that weren’t any of their business. Josh paused and I decided I couldn’t stay silent any longer.

“Josh this is really not any of your business! I’m an adult; I can take care of myself!” I yelled at him. It shocked him, and myself; I never yelled: ever. I looked down, mad at myself for taking this out on him. He placed a hand on my shoulder.

“Tyler, I’m just trying to look out for you. You’re my little sister, and I love you more than anything in the whole world. I’m not trying to tell you what to do with your life. I know you’re 22 and you can handle your own problems, but I’m always going to be here for you. I just want what’s best for you, and lately I feel that Kody isn’t that. He isn’t making you happy, he’s calling you 24/7, and it’s affected you,” he said. I took a deep breath, everything he was saying was true.

My brother was my best friend in the entire world. We hadn’t always gotten along very well, but as we became teenagers we really bonded, and from then on we have been very close. He had always been there anytime I needed anything, always putting me above his friends, and I loved him for that. He could give me the best advice, and he was great at playing the protective older brother, but we were also great friends. We always had fun partying and drinking and just hanging out together. We loved hanging out with each other so much that we bought a house together last year, and things were great with us.

“I know, and I appreciate it. I’m sorry I yelled…..I’ve just been stressed. I’m going to deal with it, I know I have to. It’s just…..he’s been a big part of my life for 2 years. It’s not easy to just throw that all away, but I know that things aren’t working anymore, and I’m getting sick and tired of taking all the bullshit,” I said as I gave Josh a weak smile. “Thanks for your concern, though,” I said as I got up. Josh got up as well, grabbed his keys and walked for the door.

“Anytime, sis. I have to go pick up Alan. I’ll be back in a few hours. If you need something holler,” Josh responded as he walked out the door. I walked down the hallway to my room. I took off my shoes, and pulled the beanie off of my head. I threw my hair up into a messy ponytail, and made my way to my desk to do some homework. I heard a loud knock at the front door, and I got up to answer it. I opened the door and let out a big sigh. Speak of the fucking devil.