Have I Ever Told You How Much You Mean to Me?

Sexual content ahead, my friends. You've all been warned ;)

Tyler's P.O.V:

I stood with Maddie packing up the remaining merch items while she finished counting the money, hurridly logging the inventory counts for the evening. It was almost 11 pm, the venue had long been abandoned by now. I had a permanent smile plastered across my face; I couldn't seem to get rid of it. It had been there for hours, ever since I left the stage. Just thinking about it again made my stomach fill with butterflies, my heart beginning to race. 

I hadn't been able to talk to Austin about it yet; as soon as the show ended the band was rushed back to their green room to do an interview and I hurridly made my way back to the merch table where we once again scrambled to get all of the kids helped before the venue closed its doors on them. We had been packing up and doing inventory for over an hour; I was working as fast as I could, which wasn't very fast considering it was my first day on the job. All I wanted was to go find Austin and kiss the crap out of him. I couldn't stop thinking about him, about how I felt in that moment as he sang to me, his voice so sweet and pure, his eyes burning into my soul which such fire, such passion.....such love. It was a feeling I had never felt before, something I can't even begin to wrap my head around. All I know is I liked it, the way I felt. In that moment in time all eyes were on me, but I only had eyes for him, and his eyes never left mine.

"Go," Maddie's voice broke through my memory-induced haze, pulling me out of thoughts and back into the moment. I looked over at her, a quizical look casting over my features. "Go find him. I can finish up here." I opened my mouth to protest; I wasn't about to leave her here to do this alone......again. She shook her head, silencing me. "I'm serious. You're not much help right now, anyway." She smiled and laughed as she said that, and I relaxed a little. "We're almost done, there's really not much more to do but load everything; Todd can help me. Please, Tyler. Go. I'm sure he's dying to see you too. It's not every night he pulls someone he loves on stage and sings to them. Actually that's never happened....." her voice trailed off as she chuckled under her breath.

I smiled widely at her, unable to hide the happiness that was flooding my heart. "Thank you. I'll make it up to you, I promise!" I responded. She smiled and told me where I would find him; apparently, every night before bus call the bands gather outside the buses and party. I practically took off in a dead sprint toward the back of the venue, bursting out the back door loudly, thankful that the loud music coming from the buses hid the sounds of my excited exit. I paused as I looked around the hordes of people gathered before my eyes, picking Austin out almost immediately. It wasn't hard; he towered over everyone else, his height making him easy to spot in a crowd.

My cheeks burned as I watched him laughing with his friends, a beer clutched tightly in his tattooed hand. I felt like the luckiest girl in the entire world. That was my boyfriend. He had pulled me on stage, much to my protestations of embarrassement, and sang to me, professing his love for me in front of a room full of fans, people who were strangers to me, but to Austin.......they were his family.

I wanted to run to him, jump on him right there in front of everyone, but I decided on a more relaxed approach, but not much more subtle. I stood outside the door for a while longer, calming myself down, allowing the excitement to hide within my body once again. I wiped the big, stupid grin off of my face and took a sharp, deep breath in, letting it out just as swiftly. I crossed my arms over my chest and walked over towards him, my strides fairly long, allowing me to reach him quickly. He didn't notice me approaching until Martin Broda (from Abandon All Ships), who was standing next to him, nodded his head in my direction, causing Austin's gaze to move from the ground over towards me rather quickly. The smile on his face disappeared when he noticed my body language, meaning my plan was working. I fought to keep myself from squealing with excitement; it wasn't easy.