Dream Big Darling

Tyler's P.O.V:(1 Week Later)

I slid my key into the mailbox, pulling the small metal door open and slowly pulling the pile of envelopes out, closing the door once again before turning and walking back towards the stairs. I flipped through the mail excitedly, hoping to see something from any of the schools I had applied to. It had only been a week since I mailed off my applications; I'm sure it was too soon to expect anything, whether it be rejection or acceptance, but I was too excited, too nervous. I was getting tired of waiting, wondering how my future was going to play out.

Phone bill, credit card bill, magazine, advertisement, blah blah blah. I made it up the stairs but stopped dead in my tracks outside of my front door. A certain envelope caught my eyes, an envelope with the logo MSM printed in red and black in the upper left-hand corner.

Something had come from the Manhattan School of Music. I started to open it but stopped. I was in too good of a mood to read about my rejection right now. You know what they say: a big envelope means your in, and small envelope only holds disappointment. This envelope was beginning to look smaller and smaller as time passed.

I walked into the apartment, kicking the door closed behind me. "Anything, babe?" Austin questioned from the floor where he was playing Mario Kart on Nintendo 64.

"Uhhhhh no, just bills and junk," I replied, tossing the pile onto the counter, but slipping the MSM letter into my purse for later. I joined Austin on the floor, laying on my stomach and grabbing the other controller. Despite his best efforts I kicked his ass, like always.

"You only won because you cheated," Austin whined, pouting his lips.

"Babe, just because I use certain tactics to slow you down and knock you off course doesn't make it cheating. I'm resourceful," I responded with a smirk. He rolled onto his back and crossed his arms over his chest, continuing to pout. I laughed under my breath and climbed on top of him, straddling his waist. "Awww don't be mad at me just because I'm better than you. It's okay, baby, it doesn't make you any less of a man."

He raised an eyebrow at me but didn't say anything. I leaned forward and planted a light kiss on his jawline, then another one, and another one, moving below the stubble on his face. I grabbed his chin and turned his head to the side, giving me better access to his neck. I smirked against his skin before biting and sucking at it, leaving dark marks where my teeth had been. He uncrossed his arms and moaned as he grabbed onto my butt. I licked up his neck and I felt him harden beneath me. I sat up, staring down into his eyes, and bit down on my bottom lip. "See. Resourceful," I said with a wink.

He moved a hand to the back of my neck, pulling my head down and crashing his lips into mine; his other hand remained on my butt. He squeezed gently as he slipped his tongue into my mouth, and I yanked at his hair causing another moan to escape his mouth into mine. Within minutes clothes has been ripped off and I was on the floor moaning his name loudly as he slammed into me.

He rolled off of me, distracted as he tried to catch his breath. I took the opportunity and slipped down to his now semi-hard member, taking the tip into my mouth. Austin writhed beneath me, moaning loudly at the unexpected contact. I took him fully into my mouth, sucking hard as he returned to attention once again. I pulled my mouth away with a smile and got up off the floor, racing off to my room, Austin's footsteps loud behind me. He grabbed me and tossed me onto the bed gently, crawling over me and attacking my lips with his. The kissing soon turned into round 2, round 2 surprisingly giving way to round 3, leaving both of us utterly exhausted.

It wasn't long before I heard Austin's breathing slow as he drifted to sleep. I, however, was wide awake, my mind wandering back to the letter in my purse. The sex-filled evening had proved a great distraction from my impending future, but now that I was laying awake in the dark, alone with only my thoughts, I was unable to focus on anything else.