Just a Fool For You

Hey guys!!! Sorry it's been a few days since the last update.....I've had to work A LOT this week and between that and school I've been swamped!!!! :/ So my apologies for that; I hate keeping you all waiting!

Here's another one for ya! Tyler's date outfit in the picture on the side!

Enjoy. Vote. Comment. Fan. Love you all <3

-----------------------

Tyler's P.O.V:

"Do you think it's too much?" I asked Millie as I eyed my outfit in the mirror. I had opted for a dress with a white bustier top, a teal chiffon bottom, and a black belt across my waist. My teal high heels matched the dress perfectly.

"Where is he taking you again?" Millie asked, poking her head into my room.

"We're going to Babbo, that Italian place owned by Mario Batali," I responded, glancing over in her direction.

"In that case, you look amazing. I might even go so far as to say you look perfect." She winked at me and walked back out into the living room. I picked up the curling iron and added a few final curls to the ends of my hair, finishing them with hairspray.

I opened the top drawer of my dresser that held all of my jewelry, and began digging through it looking for a necklace and a pair of earrings that would compliment the outfit. I shoved a couple of small, velvet boxes aside as I searched for what I had my mind set on, and a picture stuck to the base of the drawer caught my eye. I grabbed a hold of it and pulled it out, holding it in front of my face.

I ran my finger over the faces in the picture as tears welled up in my eyes. It was the picture of Austin and I that Adam Elmakias had taken of us that very first day of their headliner. Austin's hands cupped my cheeks on either side as we looked into each other's eyes, smiling widely. It seemed like that had been a lifetime ago, like I was an entirely different person.

We looked so happy; our love for each other seemed to almost radiate off of us. I never could've imagined that I would be looking at this picture and feeling anything but joy, yet here I am, emotions swirling as I gazed at our loving embrace.

I was sad, I was hurt and upset. I was feeling all of those emotions that I had become so familiar with over the past several months. This time, though, I was feeling a new one, one that had been foreign until this very moment: Regret.

I didn't regret our relationship, not at all. I didn't regret falling in love with Austin Carlile; that could never happen. Instead, all I could focus on was how much I regretted walking away from him, from us. In that moment I was done blaming him for our demise; I no longer felt like it was his fault that I had left, that I had moved across the country and left him behind, physically and emotionally.

Sure, he had hurt me, I still knew that. But he had apologized, he had asked for my forgiveness and professed his love for me, and I turned him away and left without another word. That, right there, was my biggest regret.

A soft knock on the front door interrupted my thoughts; I could hear Millie answer the door, allowing Danny into our quaint apartment. I set the photo down on my dresser and blinked the tears from my eyes. I grabbed a cropped leather jacket from my closet, tossing it on over my dress. After a spritz of perfume I grabbed my purse and walked out of my room being met with a smiling Danny as I did so.

"Wow, Tyler, you look incredible," he said. I mustered up a small smile. I couldn't help but notice that his compliment hadn't caused me to blush, not like I did when Austin said the very same words only a few hours earlier.