Hear You Me

Tyler's P.O.V:

"Are you sure you don't want me to come in with you?" Austin asked as he smiled sadly at me.

"Yeah I need to go handle him on my own. But thank you," I smiled a little.

"Maybe Alan didn't tell him anything." He stated and I shook my head.

"No, he told him. First of all they are like teenage girls: they tell each other everything. Second, Josh has called me 20 times in the last few hours.And third, Alan's car is here; He told him." I let out a big sigh. After Alan had barged in on us this morning he had left without getting the full story from either of us, so the version Josh had heard from Alan probably sounded really bad. Austin put his hand to my face and stroked my cheek. "I'll be fine."

"Call me later, alright?" He questioned and I shook my head. I leaned in and kissed him quickly before getting out of his car and walking up to the front door. I took a deep breath trying to prepare myself for what was to come. Maybe Josh would be civil at least and give me chance to explain?

If only.........

I opened the door to see Josh pacing the living room, Alan seated on the couch. Their heads both turned in my direction as I shut the door behind me.

"Sit. Now!" Josh barked loudly at me and I cringed at the tone of his voice. I sat on the loveseat, my eyes shooting daggers at Alan for not being able to keep his mouth shut. "Well? Care to explain yourself, Tyler?"

"Why do I need to? Last time I checked I was an adult and I can do whatever the hell I want to." I was getting really angry now and I was in no mood to take his yelling without a fight.

"When it comes down to the fact that you are fucking one of my friends.......I deserve an explaination," he replied sharply and I rolled my eyes at him. He didn't even give me a chance to say anything before he started to yell again, even louder this time. "What is wrong with you?"

"What is wrong with me? What is wrong with you, Josh? Why do you even care what I do? You're never here anyway, and frankly, it's none of your business what I do! Neither of you!" I shouted as I glared at my brother and Alan. Alan remained silent, but Josh's face transformed into rage, something I'd never seen on him before.

"I care because you've turned into a shitty person!" My eyes widened at his hurtful words.

"Josh-" Alan tried to interrupt him but Josh cut him off.

"No! You've seen it too! We all have! First you start getting wasted for no reason, then you get all depressed and hide in your stupid room refusing to talk to anyone while you drink your sorrows away and do Lord knows what else! Then all of sudden you're fine again, staying out at all hours of the night, and then come to find out you're fucking Austin! Behind your boyfriends back none the less!" His loud voice was booming through the house. I felt a tear fall down my cheek; he had no idea what I had been going through because he didn't care enough to stick around long enough to find out, and now he was making assumptions.

This wasn't like my brother; He had never spoken to me this way before no matter what I did to make him mad. He was scary. I opened my mouth to speak, but he cut me off, mumbling a few words that broke my heart into a million pieces.

"If only Mom and Dad could see you......they would be so ashamed." He started to pace the room again and immediately tears began to fall quicker from my eyes.

"Dude! What the hell?" Alan yelled at Josh. I bit into my bottom lip hard and tried to collect myself. I stood up and Josh looked at me, at the tears falling from my face. I was hurt, but I was even more angry and this time I wasn't going to hold back.