They Said a Storm Was Coming

Alrighty, everyone! Sorry it's been a few days, but I'm officially done with exams and on Christmas break!! :)

So heads up, this book will be ending. Soon. After this chapter there will a short epilogue, and that's it! Dunzo!

However, like I previously mentioned there will ABSOLUTELY be a sequel coming right away. The next update following the epilogue will be for the sequel. It isn't posted yet, but as soon as this gets wrapped up it will be. So look for that, it's going to be titled "It Has to Be You, Love" so that will be coming ASAP!!

Okey doke, you know the drill. Vote, Comment, blaaahhhhh. xxoo <3

Tyler's P.O.V:

"You know I don't like this," Austin's sleep-covered voice broke the silence, and I scoffed, rolling my eyes as I strolled out of the closet back into the bedroom. He was sprawled across the bed, lying flat on his stomach, his face pressed into his pillow, one eye pried open, staring at me, more like glaring at me. Glaring back I slipped on a pair of jeans, being forced to jump up and down as I attempted to yank them over my newly formed curves. Thank you, pregnancy.

"Too bad. It's happening," I responded, pulling a tank top from the dresser, sliding it over my torso, my rounded stomach protruding slightly through the clingy fabric.

"I just - I worry about you."

"I'm pregnant, Austin, not elderly. I'll be fine." I arched an eyebrow at him as I raked a brush through my unruly hair, tossing it into a ponytail atop my head. He groaned, stirring beneath the covers. I knew, I knew this would be a fight, that he wouldn't like the idea, but it wasn't a big deal; he couldn't seem to see it that way, though.

"I don't see why you need to go back to work. We have plenty of money, Ty; there's no reason for you to have a job."

"We've had this discussion. I'm bored, I can't sit around doing nothing any longer. I need something to occupy my time." I could see him eyeing me as I looked in the mirror, tracing my eyes with a thin line of black.

"Can't you get a hobby or something like normal people?" He questioned, not giving up the fight. Laughing under my breath I turned to face him, a smile forming on my lips, though he wasn't in on the joke.

"Normal people have jobs, baby," I said, and he forced his eyes closed. I walked over to the bed and sat next to him, my fingers moving through his hair. I bent down, pressing my lips to his temple, gently, lovingly, reassuringly. "I'll be fine," I whispered in his ear," we'll be fine." My hand rested slightly on my stomach, and his lips upturned into a smile the slightest bit. Leaving him with one more kiss on the cheek, I rose from the bed, slipped on my shoes and headed for the door, pausing mear inches from the hallway. "Baby. It's 5 hours. It's nothing, okay. What could go wrong in 5 hours? Huh?" He didn't answer, though his smile widened at my words. "I'll be home soon, and when you get back from the studio I'll even let you give me a massage."

That, of course, elicited a laugh as he ran his own hands through his hair. "What an honor."

I smiled. "I love you."

He groaned, causing me to chuckle. "I love you, too. Have a good day, baby." With that I left, ready to start the day. I had a good feeling, that things would go as planned, that I could put Austin's worries to rest.

If only.

--------------------------

I strolled into Journey's, the familiarity of it all flooding my senses; it felt like I had never left, that I had been here all along. It looked the same, smelt the same, had the same vibe, the vibe that I had missed so much. The entryway buzzed, sending Ryan scurring from the back, halting to a stop when he noticed me. A smile spread across his face and he hopped over the counter bounding towards me. "Hey, Ty. It's good to see you - woah," he muttered, stopping just short of pulling me in for a hug. I followed his gaze, his eyes fixated on my growing belly, and I patted it lightly with my hands. His eyes found mine again and I shrugged. "Well, that's new," he stated, his smile returning as the initial shock faded.