You Still Have All of My Heart

New chapter dedicated to...........CristineMarie!!! Thank you for all of your support!!

Enjoy everyone! Vote. Fan. Comment.

Love you guys <3

----------------------------

Tyler's P.O.V:

"Alright, everyone. Have a great weekend. Stay out of trouble; I'm not bailing anyone out of jail this time, okay?" Professor Jacobsen said with a laugh as he dismissed the small class. I pulled out my iPod, draping my Beats headphones around my neck. I tossed my bag over my shoulder and trudged out of the vocal studio as I scrolled through my music looking for something good to occupy me during the long ride home on the subway. "Hey, Tyler, you got a minute?" Professor Jacobsen hollered out, catching my shoulder before I could exit the room. 

I turned around and gave him a smile. "Sure professor-"

"Call me Matt, please. Professor Jacobsen makes me feel so old." He said with a small laugh and I followed suit.

"Okay, Matt. What's up?" I questioned, hoping I hadn't done something wrong or had somehow gotten in trouble.

"I just wanted to tell you that you did a great job today. Don't get me wrong, you're voice is always impecable, but something about today - your vocals were flawless," he said with a smile.

I was surprised, floored even at his comment. "Um, wow. Thank you, that means a lot coming from you. Today was just- a really good day. The best day I've had in a long time." I smiled, thinking back to this morning.

"Well, I guess I owe a big thank you to whatever, or whoever, is the cause of this 'good day'. If I were you I'd keep whatever it is around for good luck." He flashed me another bright smile.

"Oh trust me I will," I responded. He shoved his hands in his jean pockets and nodded his head. "Well, thanks again. Have a good weekend, Matt." I walked out of the studio with a smile, sliding my headphones up over my ears, letting the new Go Radio album fill my ears as I walked out of the school towards the subway.

-------------------------------

It was closing in on 6 o'clock, meaning it wouldn't be much longer before Austin showed up. I was nervous; for what specific reason I wasn't quite sure. I guess a small part of me was still worried about what the future held for Austin and I.

I loved him; I knew that and he knows that. He still loves me, that much I also knew. I wanted nothing more than to be with him again. I couldn't help but be a tad apprehensive; we had broken up for a reason. We had our issues just like everyone else. Hopefully we could talk through them and get back to where we once were.

The speaker near the front door buzzed and I practically lept from the couch, running towards it and allowing Austin (hopefully) into the building. I paced in front of the door, waiting impatiently for his arrival. Moments later there was a knock on the door, and after several unsuccessful attempts I finally managed to pry the it open, almost falling on my ass in the process. Austin stood on the other side giving me a look laced with confusion and amusement. "Hi," I breathed out with a smile as I regained my composure. He arched an eyebrow at me and I let out a small laugh. "What? This door's a bitch sometimes!"

He took a step towards me and grabbed my hips, pulling me to him. Our lips mets immediately, the kiss gentle and slow, but nothing short of passionate. We separated and I grabbed his hand, dragging him into the apartment with me, kicking the door shut with a loud thud. "Well, this is home. It's not much but it's cheap!" I exclaimed with a small, forced laugh. He squeezed my hand and I looked up at him as his eyes gazed around the tiny space.