When You Look Me In the Eyes

Hope you guys like this chapter! I love this couple so much so things are going to stay good for a while.....well, that's the plan as of now.

WARNING: Chapter contains Explicit Sexual Content!! Like Seriously. So if you don't like that kinda thing don't read! But if you dooooo.....continue on my dears :)

Tyler's P.O.V:

We made our way back to the car, Austin opening the passenger side door for me to get in before he ran over to the driver's side and got in. Austin started to drive as I messed with the radio. I landed on a 90s radio station just as an all too familiar song started to play.

"Eeeekkkkkk!!!" I squealed as I turned it up loud as the intro was still playing.

"What the hell was that?" Austin laughed as he looked at me.

"This is only the greatest song in the history of the world!!!" I yelled back just as the lyrics started and I began to sing loudly and dance around like an idiot.

"I'm a Barbie Girl, in the Barbie World!!! Life in plastic, it's fantastic! You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere!!!! Imagination, life is your creation!!" I was singing horribly off key but I didn't care. I opened my eyes as I was still dancing and looked at Austin who was laughing harder than I'd ever seen him laugh before. I laughed too. "You know, when I was little I used to think this song was actually about Barbie's." I stated and shrugged my shoulders before I started to dance again.

"Is that so?" He asked as he laughed before directing his gaze back to the road. I started to sing again and Austin just shook his head at me as he smirked.

"C'mon babe you know you love this song. Don't fight it! Sing with me!" I turned it up a little louder and sang in his ear. After a little coaxing he started to belt it out.

"I'm a Barbie Girl, in a Barbie world!!!" I began to laugh uncontrollably as Austin sang along to the song, drumming his fingers on the steering wheel. I pulled out my phone and slyly snapped a picture of him as sang dramatically. "Delete that right now!" He hollered at me. Guess I wasn't as sly as I had thought....

"Never!! You look adorable." I learned over and kissed his cheek as the song faded out. The next song began and I got even more excited this time. "This is the best radio station ever!!" I practically yelled. I started to sing and dance once again.

"Everybody! Rock your body!!! Everybody!!! Rock your body right! Backstreet's Back Alright!!" I rolled the window down and hung partially out of the car as I sang into the night. I could hear Austin's laughter over the music. I leaned back in the car and looked at him. "What?! I loved the Backstreet Boys!!! My wall was covered in their posters! Ask Josh....it's true. I was convinced I was going to marry Nick Carter one day. I used to kiss one of the posters of him everyday when I got up." My hand shot up to my mouth and my eyes went wide when I realized what I had just said. Austin's hand covered his mouth as he started to laugh really loud, little snorts coming out every now and then. It was the cutest thing I had ever seen. "Oh my God! Why did I just tell you that!!" I could feel myself blushing and I facepalmed myself. Austin reached over and pulled my hand away from my face and I looked at him, my face flushed with embarrassment.

"You are the cutest thing I have ever seen in my entire life," He said softly before kissing the back of my hand. I felt my heart skip a beat and I smiled really big. We were still driving at this point; I hadn't been to Austin's house yet so I had no idea where he lived. Austin still clinged to my hand, and I reached over with my free hand to change the radio station in order to avoid further embarrassment.

"God where do you live? East Jesus Nowhere?" I asked getting impatient. He squeezed my hand and chuckled.

"We're almost there. Calm youself." I smiled at him and bit my lip; he looked really sexy right now: the way his arm was casually resting on the steering wheel, his hair perfectly gelled, his eyes focuses intently on the road. After what seemed like forever we finally pulled up into a driveway. Austin parked the car and I opened the door, flinging myself out dramatically.