Don't Go

Okay, this is the last of the chapters that I had prewritten so I won't be updating with 3 chapters everyday! But I'll try to update often! Enjoy :)

Tyler's P.O.V:

I started to stir out of my drunken sleep. I moved around a little, wondering why I couldn’t seem to move much. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me, squeezing me tight. My mind was racing, and as I slowly pried one eye open my heart began to race. I was still on the loveseat, where I surprisingly remember passing out, and lying next to me, his arms holding me against his warm body, his face buried in my neck, was Austin Carlile.

I took in a sharp breath and started to freak out a little. Why was he here? What exactly happened last night? I didn’t have much time to rack my brain for answers before my stomach started to grumble, and I knew what was coming next. I pulled myself from Austin’s grasp, though that was the last thing I honestly wanted to do, and climbed over him, sprinting to the nearest bathroom. I made it just in time before I started to throw up the alcohol from last night. After I finished I still felt really sick but my stomach was empty with nothing else to dispose of. I dug through the cabinets and found a new toothbrush, opening the package quickly and brushing my teeth, ridding my mouth of the fowl taste. I fixed my hair as best as possible and walked back out into the living room. Austin was sitting up on the loveseat rubbing his beautiful face with his hands. He smiled a little when he noticed me.

“Good morning,” he said, his voice still coated in sleep and extremely sexy. I smiled as best as I could considering my head felt like it had been run over by a train.

“Hi,” I mumbled as I walked back over to the loveseat. I took a seat next to Austin, pulled my knees up to my chest, and wrapped my arms around my legs, resting my forehead on my knees. The events of last night were flooding back in rapidly: the drinking, the dancing, the stupid comments, talking to Austin about Kody, falling asleep in his arms.

“You okay?” he asked sweetly as his hand moved to my back, rubbing soft circles through my shirt.

“No,” I practically whispered. Austin was quiet for a while.

“Tyler, I’m, uh sorry about, uh, falling asleep with you. I didn’t mean to I swear it just happened and-“ he paused when I jerked my head up to look at him.

“Austin, it’s okay,” I smiled at him a little. “I’m actually glad you did. I needed a friend,” I trailed off as my eyes met his. That wasn't exactly true; I didn't need a friend....I needed him. As I gazed into his eyes I felt it again, that “force” between us; it was like I couldn’t look away. I could’ve sworn I saw his eyes travel down to my lips, returning to my eyes quickly.

“Well….how did you two sleep last night?” I looked up to see Alan walking in from the kitchen, a smirk playing at his lips, his eyebrows raised suspiciously. Austin rubbed the back of his neck obviously uncomfortable. My eyes were burning holes in Alan, angry about his rude interruption. Alan continued to smirk at me as he walked over and handed me some Advil and a cup of black coffee.

“Where’s Josh?” I asked after I popped the pills and took a big drink of the coffee.