MUST READ

Hi there! It's me your author (obviously) and today I'll be giving background information about my characters. I want you to understand my book to the best of your ability, and i want to make your reading experience enjoyable. Do feel free to drop comments and ask questions.

Here we go!

COREY
I'm starting with this character because he's the hardest to understand out of all my characters.
King
Controlling
Threatening
Handsome
Hardworking
Powerful
Smart
Corey is one of the moodiest characters I've ever written about and i must admit, it's hard to keep up with his personality. Now, i understand that so far,Corey has been pretty much mysterious, nobody has any idea of what is going on in his head and he's coded. It is however very clear that he's in love with my main character; Kira. Corey's upbringing was hard. He's the child of Luciana but was taken by Escalia because she had pity on him. Well not really pity, she wanted to make him her ally by all means because Corey has great potentials. From a tender age, Corey had to go though severe training by Sie and the goddess herself. Fun wasn't a major part of his life. Few months into adulthood, the goddess burdened him with kingly duties. His upbringing has a significant part in his reaction to things that happen. Him being cold one minute and then getting all intimate with Kira the next wasn't a mistake. He's unsure of the relationship they have because Kira hardly remembers anything and the queen doesn't even want him around her. It's only normal for him to act that way.

CALVIN
Calvin or should I call him Ryirl, has gained the attention of many people since the last four chapters. Calvin (according to what the queen told him when he was younger) is Corey's younger brother. Now this isn't entirely wrong ; they are half brothers. What the Queen failed to mention was that he was her son. In the earlier chapters omf my book, Calvin seemed like a weak character and that was because he hadn't realised who he really was. Nobody born of a goddess is weak.
Calvin grew up in the palace, alongside Corey, kira and kellyn. He had no idea of his curse neither did he know he was a reincarnation.
I would refer you back to chapter 23. The part where Ryirl asked his sister what kadja's name was.

 The part where Ryirl asked his sister what kadja's name was

So the first image narrates where he asked his sister about Kadja and she retorted by being sarcastic

So the first image narrates where he asked his sister about Kadja and she retorted by being sarcastic. She listed some names too. The second image tells us how her powers only worked when she was angry. Whatever Rya said in anger would definitely alter the future.

Now according to the curse, Ryirl would come back as different people

Now according to the curse, Ryirl would come back as different people. He came back 4 times before coming as Calvin. After he died as Ryirl, he came back as Ryan. He died again and came back as Shekim. He died again, came back as Tetera, again and came back as Thomas. Finally, he came as Calvin. With no memories of his past live or lives.

Calvin wants to have his revenge on Lucy for making them both go through that.

KADJA
princess
Beautiful
Powerful
Tricky
Seductress
Lover of Ryirl
Kadja spent the years after Ryirl's death looking fir a solution to break the curse. So far, she found none.
She keeps to herself most of the time since she's still very heartbroken over Ryirl's repeated death and reincarnation. Although she is a very powerful witch, she stands no chance against Luciana.

Will be giving a chapter on Kadja's POV soon.

Luciana mated with Lucifer (Roreya) and birthed a son.

Escalia mated with an unknown person (which will definitely be revealed later) and birthed the twins; Kira and Kellyn.

Sie birthed Cal

Fairies get thier clothes from magical leaves. No more questions about this!!😂

Kira's powers - Wind control
Fire control
Lightning
Thunderbolts
(Suspected relation to Regald)

Kellyn's powers - Reading minds
Mind control
Slayer
(Tremendous physical abilities)

Ask me anything!