C H A P T E R F O U R

Okay so first of all, I want to thank you all so so so so much for reading and voting on this story. You guys are awesome!!!
Don't forget to hit that little button at the bottom of the chapter. I appreciate it.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
And the day came
When all I thought about was you
You stormed my heart like a hurricane
You're all i never believed to be true
~ Daniel Favour
●●●

I LOOKED AT the kin- Corey uncertainly. The wheels in my brain were turning furiously, my brows furrowed in confusion.

Are we suddenly supposed to accept that?

To believe that there were actually goddesses and one of them was supposedly our mother?

That she was so weak that she had to leave us suffering for six years after the death of Mrs hale?

That she did it for our protection?

"How were we brought to earth? How did Mrs Hale find us?" I asked suddenly curious to know more about my past. "Were we taken to earth immediately after our birth? And by whom ?"

I watched Corey release a long sigh of what I assume to be frustration. My sister is equally perplexed as I am ever since we were attacked with that information. Heck yes, we were literally caught off guard with this revelation.

"I do not know any Mrs hale but I do know you were sent to earth with a royal guardian. A ruckel to be precise. And no, you were sent to earth at the age of four with the most powerful ruckel in the three realms which is probably the Mrs hale you speak of"

"But Mrs hale died six years ago! Why didn't she tell us anything about this realm and our mother? Why were we left unguarded for six whole years and why don't we remember anything from these realms? Not even what our mother looks like. This just doesn't make sense!" My sister seethed

"I understand, but you have to understand that this was all for your protection. She couldn't risk you knowing things and risking your existence. It was discovered when you were just four years old that there are some ugly looking creatures called lissers. These things can search your memories, find out secrets about you without you knowing except you're very skilled in understanding the flow of magic within and without hence the reason why your mother had to lock your memories. There were a series of attack directed at the royal kingdom to kill your already weak mother and the young children who couldn't even control their powers. You were taken to earth for your protection."

"And what about Mrs Hale?" I asked timidly

"Ruckels are hard to kill because of their resurrection power. I believe she was still watching over you these past years and was ordered by Escalia to monitor how you two would cope by yourselves. Earthly diseases do not affect beings like us. If I am not mistaken, I remember a dark haired woman hovering around you two the day i took you-"

"You mean kidnapped" my sister corrected slyly.

"I do not kidnap!" Corey bellowed " But as I was saying, I believe she was aware of my mission there and permitted me to take you"

This brought great relief to me as my brain brought out the memory of a tall woman with a mop of black hair and purple eyes. She always had a strong stance and authoritative voice. I now understood why.