001. BABY, IT'S COLD IN MINNESOTA

It was in the negatives, unfortunately in the last place for Gustavo Rocque to find a new singer and as for the LA born pop star Chloe Hart sat in the limo with the man wearing dozens of layers it seems nothing could help her beat the cold even wi...

It was in the negatives, unfortunately in the last place for Gustavo Rocque to find a new singer and as for the LA born pop star Chloe Hart sat in the limo with the man wearing dozens of layers it seems nothing could help her beat the cold even with the heat on full blast in the limo as they finally arrived at the place they were going to scout for talent from and let's just say unlike the golden brown shade of tanned skinned Chloe usually had, her's was now turning pink, in the tiny town of Minnesota.

So when their assistant Kelly came running over to the limo opening the door, letting the cool air blow in Chloe winced as she threw her hood up and stepped one foot in front of the other to get out of the limo as Kelly gave her a hand Gustavo soon followed after the young girl getting out as well "Where am I and Why am I freezing?" he asked as Chloe shivered, feeling the cold winds pricking at her perfect skin "yeah, I second that?" she asked, looking around and wrapping her scarf more around her neck if it were even possible.

They began to walk "You're in Minnesota." Kelly informed them handing over their coffees, as Gustavo was about to yell out again to all the people standing outside, it made Chloe laugh or more so mumble as her teeth began to chatter "What's up, Minnesota?!" Gustavo yelled, as the crowd cheered, he quickly turned back to Chloe and Kelly "I hate all of them." he shared as Kelly huffed, they continued walking holding onto each other.

But when Chloe went to drink her coffee to try and warm up her body nothing came out of it, furrowing her brows, she started shaking it as it seemed the liquid had solidified as her eyes went wide "and the state for freezing my latte." Gustavo pointed out dumping his out of the cup and handing it to Kelly, where he then quickly took Chloe's doing the same "Also, I need a bigger coat." He added on as Chloe nodded her head, agreeing as the cups were discarded behind them "Yeah, no, I agree, I'm wearing three long sleeves, a scarf and a fur coat and I'm not getting any warmer." she informed them as her teeth continued to chatter, wrapping her arms around herself trying to stay warm, Kelly brought her arm around the girl, pulling her close to her.

"It's our last stop, So just focus and try not to make everybody cry, somewhere here is your next big star I can feel it." Kelly told Gustavo using hand motions as Chloe looked to her "Where can you feel it? In your toes? Cause I can't feel mine." She informed her in which Kelly looked at her and sighed as Gustavo yelled once more and they weren't even being tortured by people's horrible singing yet "I'm the star! And so is Chloe! What I need is a canvas with great hair that I can paint my pop on. I need a singing block of wood that I can set on fire, just like I did with Chloe who I have taught since she was five years old! So please tell me, where in, uh." He began thinking of where they were, as he looked all around.

"Minnesota." Kelly reminded him as Chloe went to pat him on the shoulder but slipped on the ice almost falling, making her scream as Kelly quickly caught her "Where in Minnesota is my fire?!" He asked, holding his hands up towards Chloe and Kelly's faces as Chloe turned to Kelly wondering the same thing cause she hadn't even been her five minutes and she already wanted to leave.