005. BAD BOY

While the boys were recording one of Gustavos new songs he made, Chloe was busy trying to work on hers but she couldn't seem to think of anything so she sang something she knew

"I've seen you twice
In a short time
Only a day since we started
It seems to me
For every time
I'm getting more open-hearted
Your smile and the sound of your voice
And the way you see through me
Got a feeling you give me no choice
And it means a lot to me
So I wanna know"

Chloe felt different singing this song, yes she may have sung it before but this time it felt different. She understood the lyrics more but now realizing she was just goofing off, she went to go check on the guys but as she walked in she heard "the bad boy!" Come from Gustavo which made the girl worried "oh no!"

But Gustavo sent her a glare as he had his arm around Logan "the ill tempered rebel with a flair for synchronized dance. One of you has to be it. I say it's Kendall."  Then he walked up to Chloe "Chloe do you agree?"

And the girl got all flustered cause she did agree "umm, well, it's just you know..pfft, no!" And then all the boys looked at her as she caved "okay! Maybe a little!" She put her hands up in defense as Kendall looked at her shocked.

"Gustavo, why do we need a bad boy?" Kendall asked as Kelly showed them the picture of Griffin and played his message "Gustavo, it's Griffin, the band needs a bad boy. Bye."

"He's driving me crazy, but he's also right. Because the bad boy is a rock and roll tradition." He told them as they made there way down the hallway of band posters "notice the back turned to the rest of the band. Bad boy." Then they moved to another poster "notice the back turned, the dark clothing, and the scowl, bad boy."

"But there can only be one bad boy per group," Kelly told them as Chloe cringed "oh, not these guys." And Kelly shook her head yes "as learned from the bad boys experiment of 95."

"Didn't sell a single cd."  Gustavo told them as Kendall began to disagree "but we're best friends. We never turn are backs on each other." And the rest followed suit agreeing with Kendall "then let me let you in another rock and roll secret." Gustavo told them.

As Chloe and Kelly walked over to Gustavo "watch those three break rank in five seconds."'Chloe pointed and whispered to Kelly as Kendall looked at her with raised eyebrows not knowing what she said "the bad boy is also the most popular member of the band, makes the most money and dates the hottest models." Gustavo told them and Chloe counted "five, four, three, two!" And James, Logan, and Carlos began pushing each other out of the way "I can be bad." James called out as there voices began to mush together "I am so bad." Carlos spoke as they all tried to show them there backs.

The next day Chloe got a call from Gustavo saying he wanted her help picking out the bad boy and also told her that it would be funny to watch whatever stupidity occurs so she agreed.