028. CHRISTMAS

'Twas the morning before Christmas and LA was hopping, and the boys were up early doing last minute shopping, "who shops at 5:00 AM on Christmas Eve day?" Logan asked pointing to everyone in line "Us, cause we didn't shop for anyone except Gustavo

'Twas the morning before Christmas and LA was hopping, and the boys were up early doing last minute shopping, "who shops at 5:00 AM on Christmas Eve day?" Logan asked pointing to everyone in line "Us, cause we didn't shop for anyone except Gustavo." James told them when Kendall's eyes went wide knowing he bought something for someone else and hadn't told the boys yet.

"Who's gonna love his gift." Carlos told them as Kendall looked up "and for everyone else, we can save up to 70% at TK Simmons last minute shoppers super sale. Well except I already bought something really expensive for Chloe, So, ha ha, don't have to buy anything for her." He told them so quickly that they didn't exactly here him right.

"Did you just say you bought something yourself for Chloe already without letting us get in on it?" James asked as Kendall shook his head "Yes, I did, she's the reason we're still here and she's my best friend, So, you guys figure something out for her." Kendall told them as James sighed but continued on.

"All our shopping in one location at low, low prices." James told them as the boys laughed "it's the perfect. Holliday experience." Carlos told them as the lady in front of them turned to them "is this your first 5:00 AM super sale?" She questioned as all the boys agreed "yeah."

"Good luck." Another lady in line told them as Logan laughed "good luck? What? Does that mean?" Then when the boys finally got in there they understood "it's for my mom!" Kendall yelled as he was fighting a lady over a sweater.

Then James was trying to get a lady off of him as Carlos was holding up a frying pan protecting himself "oh, god, get back! Get back!" As someone then fell on him, then the sweater Kendall was pulling on ripped as he went flying and Logan seemed to be the only one left standing until a lady tackled him.

Carlos, Kendall and James ended up running out with bags "we did it. Christmas shopping is done." Carlos told them as they all caught there breath "we have no idea what we got, but the savings were incredible." James told them as Kendall looked in his bag.

"Wait, where's Logan?" Kendall finally realized as Logan came out in some ladies cart screaming "I think I got bought!" Then the boys all ran after him.

And while the boys were doing that Chloe was performing Jingle Bell rock with Santa outfits on for people.

"Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock
Jingle bells swing and jingle bells ring
Snowing and blowing up bushels of fun
Now the jingle hop has begun
Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock
Jingle bells chime in jingle bell time
Dancing and prancing in Jingle Bell Square
In the frosty air
What a bright time, it's the right time
To rock the night away
Jingle bell time is a swell time
To go gliding in a one-horse sleigh
Giddy-up jingle horse, pick up your feet
Jingle around the clock
Mix and a-mingle in the jingling feet
That's the jingle bell rock