017. HOLLYWOOD FEVER

Chloe was in the elevator headed down to the Palm Woods pool cause Tyler sent her an SOS, but as the elevator was going down it stopped and when she looked up she saw James really quick "Hi, James

Chloe was in the elevator headed down to the Palm Woods pool cause Tyler sent her an SOS, but as the elevator was going down it stopped and when she looked up she saw James really quick "Hi, James." She waved and then he waved back but then she noticed he was all orange as she slowly turned her head toward him "umm, So, anything new? You want to tell me?" She asked as he turned to her.

"No, I don't think, So..but your hair looks really nice!" Then he went to touch it as Chloe dodged his orange hands, she wasn't gonna say anything, just yet as the elevator dinged and he got out "see you at the pool!" He told her as she slowly walked out following behind.

Which was when she saw him push passed Kendall and Logan as she walked up to them with wide eyes "another tan tastic day in Hollywood." James voiced as they all then turned to each other then back to James as Chloe whispered "nobody say anything."

All of them quickly then moved away to talk in private "does he know he looks like a yam?" Logan asked as Chloe shook her head "no cause when I asked him about it he pointed out that my hair looks nice, and tried to touch it with his orange hands." Chloe told them as the boys looked to her and started touching her hair "well, he's not wrong?" Logan started as Carlos touched it "it's so soft." Then Kendall touched it "and smells really nice are you using a new shampoo." Then Camille shook her head and looked to James "looks like I spoke too soon. James has Hollywood fever."

The boys and Chloe all turned to her and then back to James as they still touched her hair "oh no. I told him not to buy those clams from that guy on the freeway." Carlos yelled as he stopped touching Chloes hair as Kendall and her looked at him confused and then rolled there eyes "no, this town is starting to change him. And the heat is clearly making it worse." Camille explained as they all looked at James.

"Not possible." Kendall told her as he still touched Chloes hair "look, we made a pact when we got here to stay true to ourselves." The boys then shook there heads as Chloe laughed "yeah, yeah, look at him!" She yelled as Logan and Kendall still held her hair in there hands.

As James then pointed to them, Camille agreed "you have to shut this down before it snowballs. Like it did with guitar dude. When he first moved here, he was a concert cellist." Then she pointed to the Jennifer's "oh yeah and when the Jennifer's moved here, they walked in normal motion." Carlos then tried to walk up to them but got a hand to the face.

"Hollywood fever." Logan said as he turned to Camille "So that explains all your weird behavior." They all then nodded there heads as Camille turned to them "what weird behavior?" She then slapped Logan and kissed him, slapping him again as she walked away.

"Hollywood fever. I'll cure his Hollywood fever." Kendall told them dropping Chloes hair as he walked over to James the others following "James, you're orange, and you look like a freak." He told him as James put down the magazine "actually, I'm mangerine." He held out the cans as Chloe hid behind Kendall not wanting another barracuda man spray incident "as in mangerine action tan by cuda."