007. MANSION SIT

"Wanna be famous FamousYou want to be the one who's living the life"

"Wanna be famous
Famous
You want to be the one
who's living the life"

"And cut!" Gustavo yelled as Chloe, the boys and Kelly have been in the studio all day working on this song "sounded great, right?" Kendall asked as Chloe and Kelly kept smiling "no." Gustavo told them which shocked the boys and made Chloe and Kelly sigh "Green Day. Sounds great. You guys didn't make me want to vomit."

And at that point the boys seemed to have it as they took their headphones off and began complaining as he turned off their voices as Chloe began to laugh, as he threw his hands shaking them that they couldn't hear them as Kelly hit him "why can't you tell them that they sound good? Or thank them for all of the more hard work?" She asked as Chloe nodded.

"Showing thanks is a sign of weakness which from me is only for Chloe especially when she does the puppy dog eyes." He then pretended to do the face as Chloe nodded "And besides you don't see them thanking me." Then the boys walked out off the booth.

"Gustavo." Kendall spoke and Chloe turned to Kelly as she motioned towards the boys "we just wanted to thank you." Kendall said as all the boys thanked him as Kelly hit him again making Chloe laugh "I just wanted to say, you guys are..." Kelly and Chloe were looking so hopeful "done for the day." Gustavo told them as the girls ughed as they got up.

"Kelly and I are off to North Carolina." Gustavo told them as Carlos moved forward "ooh, can you bring us back a Tar Heel?" And with that Chloe winced knowing why Gustavo was going "ooh, I'm thinking of bringing back a hot new band that I can replace you with when you inevitably fail me." He then walked away as Chloe and Kelly followed.

"Replace us?" The boys yelled as Chloe and Kelly talked to each other "So, while were gone, you'll work on songs for Dak which is super cool by the way and look over the house which shouldn't be new since it was your childhood home?" Kelly told her as Chloe nodded "yep."

"Not after seeing my new headshots." Was the first thing Chloe and Kelly heard after there conversation "one hot young doctor. One hot grease mechanic." Chloe tilted her head at James not understanding how this would help them "ooh, I'll put these with the others." Gustavo told him as he threw them in the air as James screamed.

"Kelly, who'd you get to house sit my mansion?" Gustavo asked as he walked to his office and she motioned to Chloe "Chloe?" Then the boys looked to each other and moved closer behind the two girls.

"Your gonna dust my 100 inch plasma, feed my exotic pets, and make sure my one million dollar media room stays set to sixty degrees?" He asked as Chloe nodded her head "I think I can handle it." And then she felt arms on her shoulders as she turned around seeing Logan and Carlos "We'll mansion sit fo you." The boys all exclaimed as they jumped forward.

"Oh, you want me to let the monkeys help mansion sit!" Gustavo yelled as Chloe sighed "yeah, I thought we were dogs." Logan asked as Chloe shook her head "your monkey dogs." Gustavo yelled as Chloes hair flew back.