036. PROM

Chloe was standing in a pretend prom dress as the boys stood in tuxes waiting with a CD player to ask Gustavo if they could have a prom at Rocque Records and soon him and Kelly finally walked out "well, this should be interesting

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Chloe was standing in a pretend prom dress as the boys stood in tuxes waiting with a CD player to ask Gustavo if they could have a prom at Rocque Records and soon him and Kelly finally walked out "well, this should be interesting." Gustavo told them as Logan pressed play.

"All over the world this month teens are participating in a ride of passage. And that passage is simply known as the prom." Kendall told them as James and Carlos pulled corsages out and put both on Chloes wrist as she furrowed her brows "we've given you over a year of outlive to pursue pop stardom. Now please, don't make us give up that magical, magical night of dancing," Carlos told him as they all began to dance "smooching." They all then leaned towards Chloe trying to kiss her as she backed away "and prime rib." The boys then all rubbed there stomachs as Chloe shook her head.

"Now we beg of you, Gustavo Rocque, will you give us the gift of prom?" James asked as Gustavo looked to Kelly "good speech." He told her as they all silently celebrated "oh, I remember my prom and the boys and Chloe deserve one too. And oh, look, a letter opener." Kelly told them as she pointed it at Gustavo as they all began to beg.

"Fine, I'll pay for your prom and Chloe has to write a new song and sing it there." Gustavo told them as Chloes eyes went wide just as.

"Ah ah ah oh."

Played on the CD player "wait why ah oh" Kendall asked as the boys stopped cheering "he said yes." Carlos told them as no one noticed Chloe frozen "it's the boom box, its playing Big Time Rush." Logan told them "turn it off." James asked as Logan turned to him "I can't turn it off."

"Uhh, guys does nobody notice Chloes not moving?" Kelly questioned as James laughed "what are you talking about, ha ha, she's fine, it's prom, best night ever, see?" He then tapped Chloe who then fell over.

Chloe soon was okay, and when the boys new that they headed off to the Palm Woods to tell everyone else and ask out dates as Chloe kept strumming on her guitar making jokes.

"Prom is stupid and I'm gonna die alone."

She kept strumming and singing as Kelly walked by "okay, what is up with you? I thought you would have loved to go to prom and sing a song in front of all your friends?" She asked as Chloe sighed strumming on the guitar "yeah, it's supposed to be but.." she then began to angrily strum "having no dress! No date! And all my best friends have them! And I can't figure out the song! And I'm gonna die alone!" Chloe yelled breaking the strings on her guitar as Kelly winced taking the guitar away.

"Okay, let's put the guitar away before we have to buy you more then new strings and besides I'll find you a dress and you don't need a date and are not gonna die alone." She then moved the girl over to the piano "So, just sit here and don't break it and just sing from the heart, that's how all your great songs happen anyways. And while you do that I'm gonna deal with Gustavo." She told her and left as Chloe sighed.