006. LOVE SONGS? SERIOUSLY?

Chloe was standing in the lobby watching the boys make fools of the themselves in front of many girls, starting with the Jennifer's

And then like clock work Chloes friend Camille came up to the boys slapping Kendall like always and screaming out some monologue and as she walked by Chloe she yelled "good luck!" Camille as she turned and shook her head "thanks Chloe!"

But as she turned back, she saw Carlos trying to talk to the Simms twins and the boys could never remember who's name was who's as she saw Carlos get pushed in the pool. But as she was debating walking over she heard Kendall's words "why can't there be a nice, sweet, nice girl at the Palm Woods?" He questioned as Chloes mouth dropped as they hadn't noticed her yet.

"Somebody not crazy or stuck up. That's still really hot." James questioned as Chloe questioned everything "but I thought I was hot and I'm not crazy or stuck up." Then Logan spoke making the girl annoyed "from North Carolina." As the girl sighed "well I guess I'm nothing?" Then as she turned around she saw Bitters showing a blonde girl around "well, it's not North Carolina, but I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. Let me show you your apartment." And they walked by her as Chloes jaw dropped.

As she watched all the boys stand up and look at the girl making her feel something she never felt before, jealousy? No, Chloe Hart doesn't do jealousy but as she watched all of them run after her "she's mine!" James yelled first as they all began pushing each other "she's mine!" "She's mine!" She's mine!" And without even realizing Chloe yelled out "oh, come on!" But quickly covered her mouth walking away before anyone could see it was her.

As she walked into Rocque records, Gustavo told her that she had to write a love song as she sighed "love songs? Seriously! Cause that is one emotion that I have not been feeling today!" She yelled at them as Kelly and Gustavo backed away "what happened to you?" Kelly questioned as the girl grabbed her guitar and walked away "not love!"

She was sitting in the room alone with her song book and it all just seemed to come to her as she started strumming.

"I love this place
But it's haunted without you
My tired heart is beating so slow
Our hearts sing less than we wanted
We wanted
Our hearts sing cause
We do not know
We do not know
To light the night
To help us grow
To help us grow
It is not said I always know
You can catch me
Don't you run
Don't you run
If you live another day in this happy little house
The fires here to stay
To light the night
To help us grow
To help us grow
It is not said I always know
Please don't make a fuss
It won't go away
The wonder of it all the wonder that I made
I am here to stay
I am here to stay
Stay"