016. SPARKS

Chloe was on the phone with one of her best friends in the entire world "no yeah, I know, I'm walking into Palm Woods pool right now? But I don't see you?" Chloe then began looking over everyone as the boys tried to talk to her

"Umm, Chloe? Who you lookin for?" Carlos asked as Chloe shushed him "I see you! I'll come to you!" Then Jordin walked up to them as Chloe hung up "oh my god!" Chloe yelled and so did Jordin "oh my god!" They then hugged each other as the boys watched "what!"

They then walked up to Mr Bitters desk as he looked at them "ah, Ms. Sparks and Ms. Hart, back for the famous Palm Woods two star service?" He asked as Chloe laughed and Jordin pushed her "actually im here for the famous good luck. Whenever me and Chloe threw a penny in the Palm Woods wishing well, are songs always become hits." Then Bitters nodded "ah that germ infested sinkhole." Both girls looked at him confused as he said that "I mean, yes. The place where a wish can make your dreams come true." And then when he went to hand her a keycard both girls disobeyed "no,no,no! I'm staying with Chloe!" She told the man as he looked at both of the girls.

"Can I help you with anything else?" He questioned as both girls leaned in "yes, can you keep a lookout for the paparazzi? There always trying to get embarrassing photos of me?" And the man nodded his head as Chloe began to drag her away "don't trust him he's crazy." She whispered as Jordin quickly nodded.

But then the boys came "Jordin! Chloe! Jordin! Chloe! Jordin! Chloe!" They all spoke at the same time as both girls looked at them with wide eyes "we just wanted to say welcome to the Palm Woods." Kendall told her as Chloe nodded her head "we're big time rush!" Carlos jumped at her, making both girls lean back.

"We're recording at Rocque Records. Like Chloe." James told her as Logan looked at the girls "what are you doing here?" Logan asked as Chloe and Jordin shared a look.

"Recording. At Rocque records. With Chloe." The boys began coughing as Chloe and Jordin looked at them confused

Both girls were in the booth singing together, harmonizing perfectly as Gustavo and Kelly listened and so did the boys secretly.

"Yeah, I'm about to give you my heart
So remember this one thing
I never been in love before
Yeah you gotta go easy on me."

Both girls finished as the boys started cheering very loudly shocking Gustavo and Kelly as Jordin and Chloe just smiled "really? Cause we're not sure if we're feeling it yet." Jordin told the boys motioning between her and Chloe as the boys disagreed "jordin, Chloe. Don't worry about the song okay? Just take a little more time with it, and give me some time to fill in the chorus and add some layers. This song is gonna be a big hit." Gustavo told them as both girls sent him a thumbs up as they talked to Kelly.

Jordin and Chloe were sitting by the pool going over the song as both girls soon got up to head out, with all there bags but when Chloe was paying more attention to the song then where she was walking she slipped as Kendall caught her "whoa!" Kendall said as he caught her, Chloes eyes went wide "thanks!" She said as Jordin smirked picking up Chloes dropped song lyrics "it was a lucky catch." And they stayed there staring at each other for a little too long as Jo approached "uh, Kendall?" Hearing her voice Chloe then shrieked "oh no, put me down, just drop me!" Chloe told him as she leaned her head back but he didn't listen.