029. A DATE TO THE MOVIES

Katie has informed Chloe about the boy she was crushing on, So when she knew, the girl was hiding in a bush admiring the boy from afar Chloe chose to take action "So, I may or may not know this girl? Who may or may not be crushing on you and I wou...

Katie has informed Chloe about the boy she was crushing on, So when she knew, the girl was hiding in a bush admiring the boy from afar Chloe chose to take action "So, I may or may not know this girl? Who may or may not be crushing on you and I would like to know if you'd like to talk to her sometime maybe today later on at the pool?" She asked

And soon the boy smiled at her "cool, can I know her name?" And Chloe laughed "no, but I promise, you'll like her especially since she enjoys fruit smackers and playing video games, let me guess Castle Smashers?" Chloe asked the boy as he looked at her "wow, how did you?" He went to ask.

"I told you the girl I'm talking about loves all that stuff!" Chloe voiced as she then got up from the table turning to the boy "So, we'll see you sometime at the Palm Woods pool." She told him walking away but when she knew he wasn't looking anymore she went down to the bush where Katie was.

"So, what'd you find out?" Katie asked her as the girl smiled "he's excited to meet you and I told him you both enjoy fruit smackers and both play castle smashers." She told her as she cheered "yes."

Soon they were back at the Palm Woods spying on the boy again but Chloe was annoyed that James had to join them "okay, I understand why I'm here but why is he here?" Chloe asked as James looked down at her and Katie "Cause Chloe, when it comes to love I'm like a doctor..of love. Now, we stroll over there. I start a conversation, you jump on in, and before you know it, he'll have a crush on you." James told them as Chloe furrowed her brows.

"And you two will be there the entire time, so there are no awkward pauses?" Katie asked as Chloe and James talked at the same time "of course! Now, let's go." They then all walked over to the boy as James whistled and Chloe smiled.

"Hey, cool comics. Can we check em out?" James asked the boy as he looked up to them "yeah, sure." The boy told them as James pushed Katie into a seat "I'm Kyle." The boy told them as Chloe sat at a table close by to watch "I'm James. And this is Katie." James told the boy as Katie waved but then he got distracted.

"Eh.." James then saw a pretty girl walk by as Chloes eyes went wide "and I need to go see kiss and tell with that girl tonight. Bye!" He told Katie as she turned to Chloe who motioned her hands to keep going making video game motions with her hands and pointing at the fruit smackers.

"Would you like a fruit smacker?" Kyle asked Katie as he pushed them over to her and Chloe smiled "sure, they're my favorite." Katie told him as she took one and looked to Chloe smiling "you play castle smashers?" Katie asked him as Kyle looked at his game "yeah, wanna link up and play?" He asked as Katie pulled out hers and Chloe smiled and left to get a drink, because she had it under control Katie waved goodbye as she left, seeing them both look up at each other secretly, she cheered.

She and James both returned once Katie was done "Thanks for bailing." Katie told James as Chloe smiled "sorry. My bad. But the good news is, dr loves got a date to the movies tonight." James told them waving to the girl near by "oh, come on, how did it go?" Chloe asked smiling.

"No, really. Thanks for bailing on me. Kyle and I hit it off." Katie told them as Chloe cheered "in fact we're  gonna hang out tonight." Katie told them "great! Where you going?" Chloe and James asked "comic book store? Arcade?"

"No, we're gonna go see that new movie everyone's talking about, kiss and tell." Katie then walked off as Chloe looked to James "how sweet. They're going to see kiss and tell. The hottest movie of the year." James told Chloe as she nodded her head "what?" He yelled spitting his drink on Chloe as she wiped it off her "dude, there like eleven they probably don't even know what the movies about." Chloe informed him but before she knew it she was being carried up the stairs.

"Umm, why am I dressed like this?" Chloe questioned as James had a fancy sweater on with a tie as Chloe had a dress on "because we're gonna stick it to Kyle and see what his intentions are with Katie." James told her as her eyes went wide "I'm not doing that. And besides Katie already told me to tag along in case things get awkward, So, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go change into regular clothes and check on Katie." Chloe him then walked away as there was a knock on the door.

"Okay, Katie, you've got to hurry up, cause I think James has gone a little too overprotective." Chloe told her as both girls shook there heads and Chloe now had on jeans and a hoodie as they walked out "Hey, Kyle. What are you doing?" Katie asked James as he looked at the two girls.

"Just having a little man to man with Kyle here, huh?" James asked Kyle as he looked scared and both girls sighed, Katie soon going to get James as Chloe gave Kyle a one minute signal "I like Kyle, and you're scaring him." Katie told James as he leaned down to her "Katie, let me tell you a little something about boys. They're terrible people, and I don't think you should go out with them." He told her as Chloe furrowed her brows.

"There literally just going to Funburger and then a movie. It's no big deal, Katie get Kyle were going." Chloe told her as she headed to the door "Kyle let's go." Katie told the boy as they all headed out the door.

In the lobby though as the two lovebirds left Chloe lagged behind to give them there space as they headed off to funburger.

Chloe was enjoying her own food as she watched the kids get along "oh, they grow up so fast." She told herself especially when she saw them sharing a milkshake together or at least they were until James showed up, making Chloes jaw drop "looks like the waiter forgot one of your milkshakes. There you are. Enjoy." James told them as he ran up to Chloe stopping "your supposed to be making sure they don't do things like that." He pointed to the kids as Chloe shook her head.

"James there kids, Katie's a girl, this was gonna happen some time soon, deal with it." Chloe told him as James furrowed his brows at her and turned going back to his date as Chloe relaxed but then a romantic song started to play and James lost it again running over to there table and hitting the machine as Chloe put down money for her food and ran over "where..is..the mute button?" James asked as Chloe sent the kids an apology "sorry."

He then pulled the jukebox out of the wall as Chloe looked at him "you need to calm down!" She yelled at him as Katie stood up "come on, Kyle. We can get a hot dog at the movie!" She yelled putting down her money as both her, Chloe and Kyle left funburger.

At the movies Chloe had spotted Katie and Kyle with James "hey, we're gonna pass on kiss and tell." Katie told James as Chloe walked up smiling "did you know that movies full of people kissing?" Kyle told them as they both shuddered making Chloe laugh "So, we're just gonna hang out in the arcade and go home with you guys later." Katie told them as James dropped the tickets.

"Oh, thank goodness." James told them as they walked off but Katie came back "you know, you were really annoying today with all that over protective stuff." Katie told him as he sighed "yeah, I know." James told her as Katie brought him in for a hug.

"Thanks. Both of you." She told them as she headed off "see, I told you she would be fine." Chloe told him as a guy walked by and James stole his popcorn, the guy then gave him a look of disrespect "what?" James asked the guy as Chloe laughed "and you know me, I still got tickets to the movie?" James told her as Chloe shook her head and grabbed some popcorn.

And soon Chloe, James and Logan walked over to Kendall and Carlos as the other girls had walked away, then Kendall and Carlos stole a persons soda and licorice as they all looked at the guy they took it from "what?" They yelled and soon they all were sitting together alone in Kiss and tell.

They all were groaning as all the people kept doing was kissing as they shoveled popcorn into there mouths "I still have five tickets to the unicorn princess." James told them holding up the tickets as they all looked at each other.

"Down." Kendall told them as they all started getting up and ruining everyone's movie and dumping popcorn all over everyone as they got yelled, they climbed over the seats.