066. LATE FOR TOUR

Unlike the guys, Chloes tour bus was already on its way earlier, then there's to the next arena as her and her crew were taking naps

Unlike the guys, Chloes tour bus was already on its way earlier, then there's to the next arena as her and her crew were taking naps. Carlos jumped out to Kendall with a camera who was on his laptop "no. I'm waiting for Jo to chat me." Kendall told him "but Gustavo told me to get some playful tour bus footage and post it." Carlos told him moving the camera very close to his face.

"Okay, you directing? Is that really a good idea?" Kendall asked as Carlos put down the camera "is being boring a good idea?" He asked him walking away but then he returned without the camera going right up to his face staring at him "fine. Let's do this." Kendall told him giving in and staring back as the computer chimed as he answered it "what? I'm having a staring contest with Carlos while waiting for Jo." Kendall told James as he was the one who called.

"I can't take it anymore. I want to switch at the next stop." James told him "each bus has two bunks, so one of us has to ride with tour bus Logan. And you drew the short straw." Kendall told him as he scoffed "actually, Chloes bus has bunk beds and a queen size bed, which I was offered a ride on which I.." James began as Logan's voice was heard.

"James, did you use the guest soap?" Logan asked as James looked back at the camera "just pretend you're napping and he'll leave you alone." Kendall told him as Logan came into camera "are you using up all our our minutes?" He asked, looking at the video chat "yeah, well, I missed the bus ride with Chloe and like what her and her group are doing. I'm napping."
James told him, pretending to snore and laying down as Kendall hung up as he then clapped in Carlos's face making him blink as his call from Jo came in.

"Hey, sorry, I only have like five minutes to chat. Audition." She told him "I'll take it." He told her as Carlos appeared waiting by the tour bus windows, holding out his hand to his ear, showing he was listening for something "forget it. I'm not playing honk bonk." He told him.

"It's mandatory on the brown bus." Carlos told him "hello?" Jo told Kendall "we all pinky swore." Carlos reminded him "I'm not playing." Kendall told him "what are you guys doing?" Jo asked as a horn was then honked "honk bonk!" Carlos yelled jumping on Kendall making him drop the computer, quickly picking it up.

"You made me lose connection with Jo, and she can't chat for another hour." Kendall told him "okay, if you want to see her so badly. Cause you Looove her..I posted a video before we left." Carlos told him taking the computer and looking it up "you did?" Kendall asked "yep." He told him handing the computer back to Kendall.

"Yo, what's going on, guys? Carlos here and we our super stoked for our two week radio tour to promote our third album." Carlos told the camera as Logan popped up behind him "alright, I don't want to be late. Let's go." Logan told them as he went to head out the door.

"But Kendall is sad, cause he's not gonna see Jo for two whole weeks. Unlike me, who gets to see my girl every single day." James told the camera as Carlos moved it to him as he walked over to Kendall and Jo but stopped, as Chloe quickly came into view, as she ran at James, him picking her up as she wrapped her legs around him. Both couples soon then laughing as Carlos brought the camera closer to all of them as the video ended "okay, I do feel a little better." Kendall told him.