002. WELCOME TO LA

They were headed to the airport as Kelly's phone began to ring as Chloe stared out the window "Kelly Wainwright, Rocque Records

They were headed to the airport as Kelly's phone began to ring as Chloe stared out the window "Kelly Wainwright, Rocque Records." She answered but when she didn't say anything, Chloe furrowed her brows sitting up from her laying down position and looked to her as she raised her eyebrows, wondering if it was what she thought as Kelly nodded her head.

Turning to Gustavo as Kelly quickly told them the news, they then yelled to the driver to head to where the boys were as all of them got excited but once they got there Chloe furrowed her brows as they got out "Huh, a grocery store parking lot, didn't think this was where dreams come true?" She asked as they walked across the parking lot, Kelly holding onto the girl as she laughed.

Soon they were at a face off against the boys "Well?" Gustavo threw his hands up as they waited "Okay, I'll got to LA with you and record some demos. If...you take my buds and make us a singing group." Kendall told him and all of his friends at those words seemed shocked by them as Chloe looked at all of them "well, you guys said you would go." He told them looking towards them.

"I..I'm sorry. Are you trying to make a deal with me? I make the deals." Gustavo told them as Chloe and Kelly shared a look "if you want me, you have to take all of us." Kendall told him and with those words, Gustavo began to crazy laugh as Kelly and Chloe raised there eyebrows looking at him "have you even heard your friends sing? Oh, that's right. They can't." He told them.

But Kendall wasn't giving up "Well, I'm no mega-producer like you, but I know they sing better then dogs. And you can turn them into stars, right?" He told him pulling out a piece of paper as Chloe hid her laugh, Gustavo grabbed it "is this supposed to sway me? I'm Gustavo Rocque. I'm amazing. I'm amazing. And if you think for one second that I'm so desperate because of two or 22 cities that I haven't been able to find anybody. You can think again, because there is no way. Gustavo Rocque is takin the four dogs from Minnesota to Los Angeles to make them stars. It's never gonna happen. Never!" He yelled as Chloe looked between the them.

"So we have a deal?" Kendall asked as Chloe smiled "yep." Gustavo told him as the three then headed off to the limo and as Gustavo and Kelly got in Chloe looked to the boys "see you in LA!" She yelled getting in and shutting the door behind her.

And soon the boys were in LA as Kelly was showing them around "Welcome to the Palm Woods, home of the future famous." She told them as the mom stopped to touch a Palm tree "Every year kids and parents from all over the world come here looking for fame in TV, Movies, and music."

"Oh, hey! There's that funny kid from the juice box commercials." Kendall pointed out as the boy yelled "I just want my childhood back!" As his mother pulled him along but Kelly bounced right back "okay, you guys are gonna love it here. The rooms are clean, you're close to the studio." And as she continued James began to raise his hand "yes, James?"

And as soon as she called on him he put his hand down "So, umm, does Chloe, live here or.." but before he could say anymore Kelly remembered "thank you for reminding me." She told him as she looked at each of them.