025. ROBIN HOODS OF THE PALM WOODS

Katie thought today for once would be a good day or at least it was until Katie and Chloe got the mail and turned to each other "we have to tell Kendall

Katie thought today for once would be a good day or at least it was until Katie and Chloe got the mail and turned to each other "we have to tell Kendall." But as they walked out Chloe was giving advice "okay, just act natural, nothings gone wrong yet until he sees it. Yes he'll probably flip out but will that be on us no."

They then handed the magazines to him as they had nervous faces as he read it "Jo confesses, Jetts my man." He read out as everybody looked to Kendall or Chloe and Katie.

The two then walked over after seeing Bitters evil laugh as they crossed there arms walking up to Carlos "what's he evil laughing about now?" The girls asked as Carlos pointed to the vending machine "he upped the vending machine prices. Now I can't afford my fruit smackers." He then smacked himself into the vending machine as Chloe looked to Katie.

"You wanna do this or should I?" Chloe asked as Katie rolled her eyes "I got this." She then stuck her hand up the vending machine grabbing the fruit smackers for Carlos "oh thanks Katie." He told her smiling as the girl walked away "dont mention it." Then Chloe and her left for lunch.

Carlos then later on was wearing a tree hat keeping on eye out for Bitters "the coast is clear." He told them as Katie then went to stick her hand in the machine but as she did so an alarm started blaring as Carlos began banging the vending machine "be quiet."

Then bitters showed up stopping the alarm "did you not notice my new vending machine with tiny arm alarm and digital password incoding, they all then looked towards it and then back to the man "surprisingly no." Carlos told him as he walked up putting a code in and turning around.

"Now if you want snag your snackers, it's going to cost you $5." He then walked away as Carlos shouted "5!" He exclaimed as Chloe looked to see if Bitters was gone as she stuck her hood up walking over to the vending machine "Katie, keep watch, Carlos calm down."

She then began putting codes in knowing Bitters wasn't that smart "1-2-3-4-5." She dialed in as it beeped and Chloe shook her head as Carlos looked from Chloe to Katie who was keeping watch "5-4-3-2-1." It then beeped again as the girl laughed "duh, pfft, 0-0-0-0-0." Then it worked as the screen read enter price.

As Carlos then cheered "shh, idiot." Chloe said looking back at Katie seeing the coast was still clear "5 cents." Chloe put in smiling as Katie and Carlos turned around to everyone as Chloe hid her face "hey, who wants fruit smackers for a nickel?" Carlos asked as everyone came rushing over as Katie and Chloe watched the phenomenon as Katie laughed looking to Chloe "okay, Robin Hood."

Chloe was walking in the hallway with a mask covering her eyes and tights, boots, a dress and a jacket on with the hood up and a bow an arrow as she knocked into some guy in the hallway both not recognizing each other as Chloe made her voice deeper.

"Sorry." They both said to each other as Chloe walked away as the guy kind of recognized her but shrugged it off. She headed down a corridor getting to a window that would out look the Palm Woods pool as she waited for Bitters to show up to open it "this should work." She still had the voice going as she kneeled and waited.

Katie and Carlos were sitting at the pool enjoying there success "you know what? We're like Robin Hood's. We steal from the Bitters, and then give to the poor Palm Woods kids who can't afford his overpriced snacks." Carlos told Katie as he put his hood on as Bitters burst through the doors "and here comes the sheriff of eatingham." Katie told him "deny everything."

"You kids.." bitters began as Carlos held his hand up "I deny everything." And then Katie looked at him "you have to wait until he finishes." And bitters yelled at all kids as Chloe waited for her move "attention Palm Woods losers. Fruit smackers and everything in the vending machine is now $6!" He yelled as everyone was shocked and Katie stood up "thanks to Robin and Hoodie."

Then that's when Chloe kicked in the window as everyone looked to her including Bitters "people of the Palm Woods! Are you tired of this man taking your snacks away and making you pay prices you can't afford! Than stand with me and fight!" As Chloe yelled everyone began to fight back yelling as Bitters looked to the security guard next to him.

"Go, go, go, find whoever that is!" Bitters yelled as they began running into the Palm Woods either through the stairs or elevator in which Chloe then took out her bow shot it, creating a zip line and grabbing her bag of fruit smackers sliding down it as she landed everyone clapped as she threw out fruit smackers and other vending machine snacks "take it before he comes back, and don't worry I already replaced everything I took so he wouldn't know!"

Everyone cheered as Carlos and Katie looked at her "do we know you from somewhere?" Carlos asked as Chloe shook her head "nope just here to help." Then Bitters yelled from the floor she was just on "there not here!" She then grabbed her arrow as she ran into the Palm Woods.

But when she ran in she passed Kendall, Jett and Jo as she heard Bitters as she turned to them her voice still being different "you didn't see me? Okay, if he asks tell him nothing." She told them as she ran to hide "I swear they must've come down here, somehow?" He then turned to the three "you three have you seen a vigilante running around, Robin Hood type?" They all then shook there heads as the man complained "dang it, fine, they win for right now."

He then left as Chloe came out "oh, thank god, he's gone." They all then looked at her "oh my voice?" Then they all shook there heads as Paparazzi came by as Chloe ran but then fraight train grabbed her "Gustavo needs you." Then he tossed her over his shoulder as they arrived at Jos studio.

"He's not living in there, cause Kendall is gonna walk the red carpet with Jo." Gustavo said as her and fraight train waited in the hallway "now give us the boy." Kelly told them as the security guard looked at her "yeah, right."

"What?" Gustavo told them as Chloe in her vigilante outfit and fraight train walked in as she took out her bow "now, give us the boy." Chloe told them and her voice was still different as Kelly and Gustavo looked at her shocked as they handed Kendall over to fraight train "here you go."

"Locked in a closet or not, Jo is walking the red carpet with Jett." The woman told them as Chloe looked to fraight train "I dig the look." He told her as she laughed "yeah, I was giving a bunch of kids vending machine hacks as I zip lined across the Palm Woods pool." He then high fived her as Kendall pulled Jo over to him.

"Wait, doesn't anybody care what we think?" They both asked as everyone said "no." As Chloe shook her head "yeah, obviously not." She told them as they looked at her weird as they all pulled Kendall away "who are you?" he asked Chloe as she laughed "you'll find out soon."

Chloe was soon hiding in the shadows as she watched kids being treated like they were at an airport over a vending machine, Katie then had stolen the keys from Bitters where they met Chloe by the closet full of vending machine snacks "look Robin Hood's here too." Carlos told Katie as they all shushed him.

Soon opening the door and revealing all the snacks "Robin and hoodie strike again." Katie told them as they all blew it up with there fist as Chloe ran away Carlos yelled out "hey, free fruit smackers for everyone." Everyone then ran into the room throwing them around.

Chloe aka Robin Hood watched Carlos and Katie fail at there plan from the shadows and as everyone put there hoodies on that's when Chloe walked into the lobby standing with everyone "you should be scared." She told him with her still deep voice even the dog has a hood on as the security ran away.

And realizing he was outnumbered and scared mostly of the vigilante with the bow and arrow, Bitters lowered the price of fruit smackers "$1.25?" He asked as everyone nodded there heads "and ran to his office." Everyone then began cheering as Carlos and Katie turned to Chloe "hold on, shouldn't we all know, who's under the hood and mask?" Carlos questioned as everyone looked to her.

"Fine! I guess it's over anyway!" Chloe yelled as she took off the hood showing her blonde hair as she asked someone for water and her voice went back to normal "happy now?" Chloe asked as everyone began to cheer "Chloe!" Katie and Carlos yelled in shock as they looked at her "yep! Now let's celebrate." They all began cheering once more as the Robins and hoodie had saved the day.