040. ROCKSTARS

Chloe and the guys were in the elevator heading down to the lobby but as it dinged and they reached it a girl was on the other side who Chloe already didn't like as they had a stare off as they walked passed each other and even while the girl was ...

Chloe and the guys were in the elevator heading down to the lobby but as it dinged and they reached it a girl was on the other side who Chloe already didn't like as they had a stare off as they walked passed each other and even while the girl was in the elevator and Chloe and the guys were standing outside it, the guys were frozen as Chloe crossed her arms.

Katie soon though came down the elevator as she saw all of them standing there frozen she clapped her hands in there direction and none of them were speaking words as they walked away "thanks, Katie!" James told her as Chloe stomped her foot "unbelievable!" She yelled walking after them.

"That is confidential resident manager information that I can not divulge." Bitters told the guys holding out his hand as Chloe wasn't trying to punch the next person walking by "Money! Money! He wants money!" All the boys yelled checking there pockets and pulling out whatever they had "four dollars sixty five cents and a half stick of gum?" Bitters asked looking at them.

"That's all we have..unless?" James told him turning around towards Chloe who shook her head "no." She said as he turned around "fine, your gonna get the light version. Name, Lucy Stone. Reason in LA to become a rock star. She's eighteen years old and she lives alone." Bitters told them as the boys eyes went wide and Chloe shook her head.

"She has her own place?" They all said as Chloe smacked them all in the back of the head "I have my own place and this girl is not gonna ruin you guys!" She yelled as they all rubbed the back of there heads, Carlos and James pushed her into Kendall who caught her "you call nothing, and you are out." Carlos told him as Kendall looked down at Chloe, then back up at the guys "fine. I just lost a girlfriend to New Zealand, and I don't need a new one any time soon." He told them as he then looked back down at Chloe again who was calming down.

Although someone in a wig then came up to all of them separating them as Kendall held onto Chloe and they all turned around "yo, Camille congratulations..." Guitar dude tried to tell her going for a high five but then got flipped over as Logan looked at her "did you hear that she just landed a part in that new movie, spy high?" Guitar dude told them as he laid back down on the ground.

"Okay, the new girl is all yours. I'm out." Logan told them as he went after Camille "and you, no talky talky to the new girl." Carlos told Kendall as him and James did head and hand movements "what are you guys gonna do both date her." Kendall and Chloe asked "no, that would be weird." James told them as he leaned towards Carlos "that would be weird right?" He asked as Carlos looked to him "it would. So that's why we're gonna let her decide." He told them as they left.

"Why'd you smack me in the head?" Kendall asked Chloe as Bitters was still staying wanting to see what would happen with these two "oh, I don't know! How about whenever a new girl drops into the Palm Woods, you guys all act crazy remember last time? It ruined me and you!" She yelled at him pointing between her and him as Bitters brought out popcorn.

"But it's different now! We trust each other, remember!" Kendall told her as Chloe shook her head walking towards the pool "come on, Chloe!" Kendall yelled throwing his hands in the air as he began chasing after her.