004. OPERATION TEEN CRIB

Chloe had went through her whole day of dancing, writing lyrics and working on harmonies and all she wanted to do was sit on her couch but just as she did, countless bangs came from her door "ugh, what do you want!" She yelled as she answered the ...

Chloe had went through her whole day of dancing, writing lyrics and working on harmonies and all she wanted to do was sit on her couch but just as she did, countless bangs came from her door "ugh, what do you want!" She yelled as she answered the door, seeing the boys there as Carlos and James coward behind Logan and Kendall "yes?" She questioned as they just stared at her "are room is garbage and we really wanted to know if we could hang out with you in your?" But when they all saw her room it wasn't like there's it was nice and very expensive.

It had carpet, paint, a nice couch, a big tv and many other better things then there's "I don't know guys, I kind of wanted a little break time.." and Carlos and James tried to walk in as she held her hand up "by myself. Sorry." She told them as she shut the door.

"Then there's the gracious interior of our very own apartment 2-J," and as the boys looked around it they remembered what Chloes looked like compared to there's "this place is horrible." Carlos and Logan told them at the same time as the couch broke "I bet Chloes couch doesn't do that!" James complained.

The boys were in the lobby as Kendall banged on the bell as Bitters came out "what I'm busy." He yelled at them as Carlos shook his head "he just gave us the same attitude Chloe did." And Kendall shook his head continuing with why they were there "we'd like a nicer apartment, please." As they all pointed to the room on the poster "how come everyone else gets one of those cool apartments? Like Chloe." James asked as Carlos continued "and ares is a big time dump."

"2-J, a dump?" Bitters asked "if by dump you mean really cool." as they all made there way back up to 2-J "as you know the palm woods is home of the future famous. Do you know how many showbiz legends have stayed in this very room?" Bitters asked them as Kendall looked at him "do you know how many stains and smells there are in this very room?" Kendall asked him.

"If you spill, it's a stain. When Lindsay Lohan throws up chocolate milk, it's history and this slight blemish, the result of a Shia labeouf indoor soccer game." The boys then looked excited as Bitters turned to them "No soccer in the rooms. And are you telling me that you're too good for the tv enjoyed by Kanye West when he was known around her as lil Kanye West?" And the boys just looked at him shook "can we at least paint the place?" Kendall asked as Bitters held up his clipboard.

"No, cause your lease specifically states that there will be no painting...no hanging of personal pictures." And then he saw the hole in the wall "I'll allow this one. No construction of any kind. And there is no way I am putting four hockey playing hooligans. Into one of my finer apartments like the one Chloe stays in."

"So, installing an indoor swirly slide is out of the question." Carlos asked him as Bitters was ready to close there door "this matter, like this door, is closed." And then when he shut the door the picture fell off the wall "I'm surprised the pipe didn't burst." Carlos mentioned as it did "the pipe just burst." James told them as Kendall agreed "yep, we need a new crib." As Logan laughed "yeah, like that's just gonna fall from the sky.