043. SECRETS

Everyone has secrets including Chloe Hart and one of them was that she had an old ice skating partner who she went to the finals with when she was thirteen and they won but then he moved away and she never saw him again until "Chloe Hart! Thank yo...

Everyone has secrets including Chloe Hart and one of them was that she had an old ice skating partner who she went to the finals with when she was thirteen and they won but then he moved away and she never saw him again until "Chloe Hart! Thank you for coming to judge this years ice skating competition it means the world to all of us." The woman hosting it came up to her as Chloe held her skates in her hand "no problem, Dont get me wrong I enjoy playing hockey but skating on the ice is just so different." She told her as they kept walking.

"Oh and here's umm.." the woman forgot his name but Chloe was already mesmerized by the way the guy looked from behind she stopped listening as the guy turned around and both of them knocked into each other falling to the ground, laughing "oh my gosh, I'm sorry." Chloe told him as the guy moved his hair out of his face "it's okay, I'm..no way! Chloe!" The boy on top of her told her as Chloe furrowed her brows.

"Umm, are you a fan or.." she asked confused on how he knew her and by first name as the boy got up, reaching his hand down in which Chloe took it as the two stood looking at each other "oh, of course, you forgot, it's me Dean!" Dean told her as Chloes jaw dropped "oh my gosh! I can't believe your here! How are you!" She asked hugging him as Dean hugged back "I'm good, everything's good, still a basketball star but I heard a lot about you even still to this day." He told her as they started walking and Chloe shook her head "see that's what happens when your a star since you were basically born." She told him as they started to laugh.

"So, you wanna show the newbies how it's done?" Dean asked as Chloe shook her head "it's been a while, since I've danced on ice" she told him "just put on your skates and follow my lead." Dean told her and as Chloe did so, she didn't notice that Dean pointed to the DJ, who was ready to play a track as Chloe then walked up to him "okay, now what?" She asked as Dean took her hand.

"Like old times, just follow me onto the ice." He told her but then Chloe heard music playing as she laughed "you totally set this up!" She told him as Dean shook his head "I don't know what your talking about?" He joked as he then started singing.

"Follow me into my world
Let your worries fade with every
Step you take

They started off with easy steps just skating with each other.

Baby whatcha' waiting for
Let the tango take control
Feel the music inside your soul (Oh)
My hand is out, just grab a hold

Then they began pulling each other in and out coming back together in the middle as Dean kept smiling at her and Chloe couldn't help but smile back.

Watch time fade away
My arms will keep you safe
It's just you and me
Dancing in this dream

They kept looking back and forth at each other as they separated skating away from each other as Chloe did a spin as Dean came up to her and they began dancing again.