009. DAY OFF

Chloe had her first day off in a while, So, she chose to grab her songbook and spend the day relaxing at the pool

Chloe had her first day off in a while, So, she chose to grab her songbook and spend the day relaxing at the pool. Away from the boys and away from any goofy problems that may occur, as she basked in the sun of one of the beach chairs.

She soon began hearing yelling as she looked up from her sunglasses seeing Katie pushing her brother towards the blonde girl at the Palm Woods "Hey Jo!" With this Chloe shook her head but watched from afar the interaction.

"Oh, hey, Kendall. What's up?" Jo asked him as he threw up his arms "I have the day off, and I thought maybe we could...hang out."
Kendall asked as the girl looked back at him "you know I have a boyfriend. And besides, there seems to be a blonde staring at you from across the pool!" She exclaimed motioning in Chloes direction but as Kendall turned around to look at her Chloe quickly picked up her songbook and hid behind it.

"Which is awesome. And it's also awesome being just friends with girls. Like the blonde one who's staring at me right now! Even though she thinks I don't notice!" Kendall yelled towards Chloe once more as he turned in her direction, slowly turning back to Jo "And it's cool."

"Well, I was just about to hit the gym, and I could use a training partner. Want to come along, just friend?" Jo asked him but then noticed Chloe walking towards him as he cheered "I mean, what are we doing, weights? Cardio?" He asked as she saw Chloe talking to Katie.

"I'll tell you when we get there but the girl, who you said was just your friend is walking this way. So, I'll meet you outside." Jo then turned around as Kendall grabbed a fruit and threw it towards Chloe as it hit her, knocking her into the pool with a big splash, as she yelled throwing her songbook.

"Oh my god! Chloe!" Katie yelled as Kendall ran away, Chloe swam up to the surface "what was that?" Chloe looked around as Katie picked up the fruit "I think someone threw fruit at you?"

Chloe soon was laying down to dry off, making a decision to not walk near the pool Incase of random flying fruit but as she was writing lyrics in her songbook, Katie was sat next to her reading a magazine as they both over heard Jo's phone call with her mom.

"No, mom, I'm spending the day with a very nice boy. No, he thinks I have a boyfriend." Jo said as both Katie and Chloe moved there objects out of there faces just showing there eyes as they moved them over to the girl "career first, boyfriend later. Remember? He's very cute gotta go mom love ya." The girl walked away as Katie and Chloe put down there books shocked as they turned to each other "no, she didn't." Chloe told her as they shook there heads.

Both of them got up to go give Kendall the news "hey, big brother. Can me and Chloe talk to you for a minute?" Katie asked as he turned toward them "Katie, Chloe, I love you but I'm a little busy right now." Kendall pointed to Jo as Chloe shook her head as Katie looked to her and whispered "do it." As Chloe grabbed his arm dragging him away.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, Chloe! Stop! Let go!" And then when she did the girl stepped on his foot "ow, stop hurting me!" Kendall told her as she shook her head "you are a chump." Katie told him as Chloe crossed her arms "for what going after a girl who has a boyfriend?" Kendall asked as Katie looked to Chloe "no, because you're going after a girl who's lying." She started as both girls crossed there arms "about having a boyfriend." Chloe and Katie told him as they fist bumped.

Kendall then turned around to Jo and then back to them "say what." He asked "what do you mean Jo doesn't have a boyfriend?" He asked as Chloe sighed "she sat right next to me and Katie, we heard her talking to her mother." And Katie nodded her head "the whole boyfriend thing is a scam. Now, look at her and give her the one second, my little sisters crazy gesture."

He then did so as Chloe and Katie discussed something "you don't think he threw the fruit at me?" Chloe questioned as Katie's mouth went wide "oh my god! How did we not think of that!" And as he turned around Chloe slapped him "ow, what was that..." and then he saw Chloes face and he knew "oh no." And she raised her eyebrows "oh yeah, but not the point right now, continue."

"She's been playing me this whole time?" Kendall asked and Chloe felt bad "like a fiddle." Katie told him as he sighed "what are you gonna do about it, big brother? And remember, I look up to you." Katie told him.

"And your usually smarter then this." Chloe told him as he pointed to the girls "oh you don't worry. It's on." He told them and with that they all did there secret handshake, as the girls walked away.

They were chilling in the lobby waiting for Jo's pretend boyfriend to show up "Kendall." Jo called him over as Chloe gave him raised eyebrows "this should be good." Chloe told Katie as she leaned back.

"I'd like to introduce you to my boyfriend, he just got in from North Carolina, who loves basketball, and is not allergic to shellfish." Jo exclaimed as Kendall held out his hand "well it's very nice to meet you. Trevor, right?" Kendall asked as the boy agreed "right?" And there it was "ha!" Kendall voiced.

"No, I'm Trenton." The boy said as Katie and Chloe fist bumped while they watched "Tralpaz. Trixie." The boy held out his hand to Kendall as Jo yelled "Travis! Your name is Travis. And you're fired." And the boy looked to her "do I still get my twenty bucks?" He asked as Jo then pushed him away as Kendall waved goodbye.

But before watching the screaming match which would turn into a movie night, Chloe shut her song book "I'll see you around Katie." She told her as she grabbed her things and walked to the elevator "wait.." Katie yelled but Chloe didn't stop as she walked into the elevator "Worst day off, ever." She then leaned her head against the back of the elevator and slid down it.