Court.

Bailiff: ALL RISE!

Everyone: *rises*

Bailiff: Court is now in session. Judge Ballsberry presiding, Please be seated.

Judge Ballsberry: Good Morning, ladies and gentlemen. Calling the case of Rachel Marie & Taylor Zaria vs. the members of Mindless Behavior. Will the clerk please swear in the jury?

Clerk Cobbledick: will the jury please stand and raise your right hand?

Everyone: *stands except Prince*

Clerk Cobbledick: stand up Mr.

Prince: nah, I rather not

Clerk Cobbledick: stand up Mr. before we put you in Solitary Confinement.

Roc: WHAAAAAA , how does he get to go to solitary confinement and I don't?

EJ: do you know what solitary confinement is?

Roc: of course dumb ass , it's obviously a place where you get to play card games in a teen club called Confinement. I know my math EJ *narrows his eyes*

EJ: oh...ok

Prince: I don't take orders from a nigga named Cobbledick , so continue on with your speech , it's probably bitch made anyway.

Judge Ballsberry: stand up Mr. Perez before we put you in jail for 10 years for your foolishness 😡

Prince: well damn , who pissed in your cereal this morning

Jury: ooooooooooo

Prince: *stands up & puts his hands up* but let me shut the fuck up and stand up before my ugly ass get locked up , I don't got 10 years of time. I got people to do and places to see fam

Clerk Cobbledick: 😒 anyways , do each of you swear that you will fairly try the case before this court?

Everyone: I do

Ray: welllllll , what do you mean by that

Clerk Cobbledick: it means that everyone in the courthouse will fairly participate in this case without any fraudulence.

Ray: so you saying we can't lie

Clerk Cobbledick: that's exactly what I'm saying

Ray: mmmmm *makes a weird face* I don't know if I can swear to that like what if I wanna win this case and I'm wrong fam? How am I gonna win if I'm wrong ?

Clerk Cobbledick: well you don't then

Ray: bullshit , IM LYING MY ASS OFF *high fives Roc & Prince*

EJ: I don't think that's a good idea

Ray: who was talking to you EJ , come when I send for you

EJ: but- *gets cut off*

Ray: but nothing nigga , you can catch these hands

EJ: I was just saying - *gets cut off again*

Ray: and I'm just telling you that you finna get uppercutted if you keep fucking with me Craig Jr.

Clerk Cobbledick: CAN I PLEASE CONTINUE ?

Prince: who the fuck you yelling at nigga ?

Roc: yeah nigga who is you?

Ray: we been to jail 5 times & went to prison 10 times , WE AINT AFRAID TO GO BACK

EJ: well , I'm afraid to go back , I don't know about them but- *gets cut off*