Dislikes

Interviewer: hello everyone, this is Bianca Sparkles and we are live with one of the best boy groups out right now, Mindless Behavior. Hello guys

MB: hello Bianca, we are glad to be here

Interviewer: we saw a video of you guys telling each other's secrets, we would like y'all to tell us what you guys don't like about each other. You guys ok with that?

MB: yeah,

Interviewer: ok, you guys have to go into that confessional room over there *points at the other room* one by one and tell us what your one dislike about each other

MB: sounds like a plan!

Interviewer: y'all start off with EJ, then Roc, then Prince, then Ray? Ok?

Ray: ight I'll go first *gets up and goes into the confessional*

What Ray doesn't like about EJ ..

Ray: what I don't like about EJ is that he a bitch nigga like on hood, he is. He don't like owning up to his stuff. He don't even own up to his nudes like bruh, ain't nothing wrong with a little dick, it will grow gah damn. But to be honest, I wouldn't own up to that shit either cause it was small and ashy like I was scrolling down my Instagram news feed and people were saying "look at EJ's Dick " I'm like bruh. At first I was sad cause he making our group look bad like, yes my nudes went up but damn , his dick bout the size of a tictac. People in MB have big dicks. Like Mindless Behavior means Big Dick in SpanglishMericanJapanhinbian. I see why he been in KidsBop for years because his dick is C H I L D I S H

Ray: *gets out of confessional room, sits down* I'm done

Roc: I'll go! *gets up and goes in the confessional *

What Roc doesn't like about EJ ..

Roc: what I hate about EJ is that his hairline is bogus. I don't have no room to talk because my hairline is krumping but this nigga goes to the shop to get it done and it always looks like its moonwalking to the back of his head like bruh? He always wanna get mad at somebody too, "why you burn up the kitchen" , "why did you set fire to the car" BECAUSE I CAN IM OLDER ... DANG ... He annoying.

Roc: *gets out of confessional and trips over air* THE HELL!? Oop *looks at camera* I mean, the heaven. What the heaven *walks back to his seat*

Prince: getting up and going to the confession room is too mainstream , I'll do it here. What I don't like about EJ is that he eat up all my food, with his fat ass. Like yesterday, I was looking for the KFC basket that I hid under my bed, I searched everywhere. I searched in my room, in the house, outside, on google. I couldn't find shit. Come to find out , he got my stuff I'm like "Why the frick frack diddily dack patty wack snick snack crack pack slack mack crackerjack biofeedback backtrack thumbtack sidetrack did you just eat my stuff" he gone say some "I didn't know it was yours" like bitch it was in my room, under my bed. The hell you mean? Then he gone get mad when I said he was going to hell for lying, like bitch, why are you mad? I'm the one who should be mad. Eating my chicken. Like bitch a good thing I'm a semi vegetarian or I would have smacked the shit outta you. He always trying me when I'm trying to get right with The Lord.

Interviewer: oh well then Princeton. You are brave.

Prince: I've heard.

Interviewer: well since Prince didn't go into the confessional, y'all wanna just say your confessions?

MB: sure

Ray: idc

Prince: I really don't give a fuck, I'm just here cause Keisha said she gone give me a donut after this.