Jealous? I'm not jealous!

Okay, I know it's been maybe a week or two, but it felt like eternety to me. I didn't write this sooner because I had low self-esteem like any human (my self-esteem works in a weird way) but I just got some courage and decided to do this.

---------------------------------------------------

"No, no, no! That is not how you do it!" Said Vladimir.

"That's what you keep saying for the last half an hour." Complained Aleksander.

"Because here it's written something else."

They were in Vladimir's house in the kitchen. They decided to cook something since they were bored, yet they had no idea what they were doing.

"Vlad, we both know how to cook, and we both know that this is wrong."

"Yes, but this is also the first time we do such a thing!"

"Just trust me, okay?"

Vladimir stayed quiet for a moment then he sighed. "Okay."

They kept doing whatever they could but after another half an hour they gave up.

"Well, this is impossible." Said Aleksander.

"Why don't we do something we both know how to do well?" Proposed Vladimir putting back some of the things that were on the table."

"Like?" Asked Aleksander.

Vladimir looked at Aleksander smiling.

Aleksander didn't understand at first and so they made a confused expression.

"You know what we could make..?" Asked Vladimir still smiling.

No long after Aleksander understood. "Ahh."

Vladimir got closer to his friend excited and still with a big smile on.

Aleksander chuckled. "Vlad, I'd gladly do that, but it takes a long time. We'd have to stay awake almost all night to make them."

"Ah-" Vladimir made a sad puppy face without realizing it.

"But- we can do that tomorrow?-" The brunet proposed since he wanted his friend to be pleased.

"Yay!" Cheered Vladimir. "But now how about we watch a movie?"

"Ah sure. Ehm.. what movie?" He already knew the answer, but he still wanted to ask.

"An action movie!"

"I knew i- wait- What?" That wasn't the answer Aleksander was expecting.

"I want to watch an action movie."

"I thought- you were gonna-"

"Say a horror movie?"

Aleksander shook his head since he could not speak.

Vladimir laughed a bit. "Well sometimes I wanna change, too."

----------