I guess I care too much

Yes, I HAD to make a chapter with the nyo characters because I wanted to. And since there is no canon design of nyo Bulgaria and nyo Romania, I might as well describe them as I think they'd look like. Them and the rest of the characters with no official design.

--------------------------------------------------------

It was the middle of April of 2011, now almost everyday was sunny and and warm.

Daniel(Nyo!Hungary) walked in the meeting room before anyone else. The only person already there was Sakura(Nyo!Japan).

"Hello, Japan!" Daniel greeted.

Sakura then turned around. "Good morning, Hungary."

In that moment even Monika(Nyo!Germany) and Ivelina(Nyo!Bulgaria) walked in. "Good morning." Said Monika to the other two people who were in the room.
Ivelina has an average height and fair skin. Brunette, straight shoulder long hair and a pair of light green eyes. Wearing, just like everybody else, a white shirt with a grey skirt and a jacket of the same colour. She was also wearing a pair of pink, rose shaped earrings.

Slowly more and more people were walking in.

Ivelina was at her seat, next to Daniel, drawing on a small notebook.

No long after, from behind them, everyone could hear a loud and cheerful "Good morning, world!"

Ivelina didn't even turn around, she already knew who that was.
One second later she felt two arms wrapping around her and some wavy dark blonde hair got in her face.

"Good morning, Romania." Said Ivelina.

"Good morning, my love!" Replied Viorica (Nyo!Romania).
Viorica is about the same height as Ivelina, and has much paler skin. She has long, wavy, dark strawberry blonde hair, with long bangs, separated by her eyes and ending with some curls, and big, round, red eyes. For the meeting she was wearing a black skirt, covering even her knees, and a grey shirt, with a red tie. In her hair she had a red and gold ribbon, on her left side. "How are you?"

"I'm alright. You came unusually early today." Replied Ivelina.

"Yeah, well- I kind of lost my umbrella.. So I thought I should get here before the sun would be up."

"Man, you're really looking forward to look like a corpse for the rest of your existance, aren't you?" Said Daniel who was still sitting next to them.

"Yeah, got any problem with that?" Replied Viorica.

"Of course not, it's just- weird. Like you in general."

"Better than being boring normal like you."

Ivelina didn't say anything, she really didn't want to have any of that for the day. After another five minutes of argument she pulled Viorica to her seat since the meeting had to start.
Viorica sat down and then the meeting started.

--------------------

Time passed but the meeting kept going. Some more people came in, being late.

"Gosh, this is boring.." Complained Viorica. "They're all saying the same things everyday."

"Yeah, I know." Replied Ivelina.