I don't need blood.

It's obvious by the title what this chapter's gonna be about.

------------------------------------------------

That whole week was rainy. Every day the skies were complitely full of grey clouds that sooner or later would start crying for the whole day. Vladimir wasn't bothered at all, he actually was happy, that way he could stay outside even during the day. Aleksander did not enjoy it as much since everywhere he'd go it was muddy, and he didn't want his flowers to get too much water from the rain, yet he could not do anything about it.

After everyone finished their work at Ivan's house, people started heading back to their own houses.

Aleksander had an umbrella with him, unlike Vladimir who did not even mind if he would get wet, neither Aurel seemed to care that outside was raining.

"Don't you two have an umbrella or anything?" Asked Aleksander.

"No, why?" Said Vladimir.

"Because.. it's raining outside." Replied Aleksander.

"Yeah, and?" Asked Aurel.

Aleksander did not say anyting at first. "Ehm- nevermind. You two are weird."

The two brothers were about to leave when Aleksander grabbed by the shoulder Vladimir.

The brunet sighed. "Will you two use my umbrella at least 'till your house?"

"It's nice of you, but we really don't need-" The blonde got interrupted.

"Yes, you do. Now come, get under the umbrella." Said Aleksander.

Without anything else said Vladimir and Aurel got under the umbrella and walked with Aleksander.

"Have anything to do tomorrow?" Asked the bulgarian.

"Yeah, I'm visitting Francis." Replied the romanian.

"Wait, really??"

"Yeah."

"How come? It's not that usual for you to visit your latin brothers."

"Yeah, I know, but for some reason I sympathise Francis the most."

"I can understand. Your city is indeed called-"

"Don't even dare say that! I do like Francis but I hate that nickname for my capital."

Aleksander and Aurel laughed a bit.

"Come on, big bro. Little Paris isn't a that bad nickname!" Said Aurel.

"If you say so." Replied Vladimir.

----------------------------------------

The next day...

"So how are things going?" Asked Francis.

"Eh, could go way better. But fine." Replied Vladimir.

They were walking in a long hallway in Francis' house. The walls were pure white and there were different paintings on both of them. Even the floor was clear that you could see the reflecion of the people walking (obviously not as perfect as in a mirror, of course).