Just take the hint already! (pt.1)

Yes, hello. I am back!
I want to put an end to this story that in the end I had fun writing. And it's definetly not a coincidence that I'm writing about pride month when it is pride month 🙄 (edit: cit. of 14th of june); yeah, I started it then buuut my lazy ass said nope-
-----------------------------------------
June, 2016

Finally some peaceful years in Europe. Much or less..

Everything seemed to go quite well, without counting small events like Crimea. But we don't talk about that yet (not for another 8 years at least).

The month has just started and the weather was already too hot. The Sun was burning like an oven and people already booked vacations in different places, unless you still had work to do.
"I cannot keep this up!" Vladimir complained loudly, sitting at a table with some documents he was supposed to carefully read. Again. "I feel like I'm being cooked alive." He contenued.

"Ironic." Aleksander said sarcastically next to him, with a blank expression. He was almost done with his work. "Come on, if you focus, you'll finish quicker."

"But I already read it all! I can't focus, my brain doesn't process words anymore."

"Honestly, that's your problem." The brunet teased smirking.

"Always helpful and supportive.." Vladimir mumbled.

"Oh, Vlad, you should really take a break. You have such dark circles under your eyes!'' A voice said from behind them.
When they turned around, they saw Feliks, wearing a rainbow shirt and a skirt.

"Feliks, what are you doing?" Aleksander couldn't help but ask. He knew Feliks had a thing for dressing like a girl, but he still wasn't used to it.

"I'm celebrating us!" The blond replies.

"You're celebrating.. us? By wearing a skirt?" The brunet asked still confused.

"No, I'm celebrating us by wearing a ranbow! Duh!" He said gesturing with his hand like it was just too obvious. But when the Polish saw the confusion on their faces, he added "It's pride month. You know.. celebrating the queer?"

After a moment of silence Aleksander asked for both of them "Queer?"

"Oh, my God, you two are clueless! It's June! The month of the gays! The lesbians, the bisexuals, the transgenders. The queers!" He explained.

".. ok then why use the term 'us'?" Aleksander asked while pushing Vladimir's head on his paper.

Now it was Feliks's turn to look confused. He blinked a few times at the bulgarian before speaking again "You must be joking, right?"

"Do I look like I'm joking?"

"What is going on in here?" Toris appeared too. "Come on, Feliks, leave them finish their work. It's so hot in here if you also talk to them, they'll never come out of here alive."

"Too late for that." Vladimir said while 'reading'.

"Toris, help me here a bit. Aleks is being completely oblivious to this all!" Feliks said throwing his hands in the air. "Vladimir, please tell me this is a joke."