I'll keep waiting..

This chapter will be devided in two halfs, the first one talking about Aleksander and the second about Vladimir.

-------------------

It was a nightmare. He couldn't stand being there one bit.
Aleksander had to do whatever Sadiq wanted, along with all the others living there under his control.

When will he get his indipendence? His freedom? He didn't know, but after all those years, he started losing hope.

"Aleks! Come here." Said Sadiq from his big room.

Aleksander muttered something then came to the turk. "Yes?"

"You know we're gonna have guests, right? Right. So I want YOU to wash everything."

"WHAT? But why me?" The brunet was angry. Sadiq's house was huge, he'd never make it. And why him?

"Because you're good at making things smell like flowers and all that, you know."

"..." Aleksander didn't know if to take it as a compliment or an offence, so he kept quiet.

"Come on. They'll be here in 5 days, and you have quite some work to do." Said Sadiq with a smirk on his face.

Aleksander bowed his head down then left the room, thinking where he should start.

------

He got to take a bucket of water and some of the essence of Roses that he was keeping, then headed for the entrance.

When he arrived there he saw Heracles (Greece) ans Vuk (Serbia) talking. They looked at eachother, but none of them said anything. At some point Aleksander turned and layed the bucket down.

"What are you doing?" Vuk spoke up.

"None of your business.." Aleksander replied not having it any to talk to Vuk.

At that reply, Vuk sighed and looked away.

"Well... Did you two hear that here there might come three new people?" Heracles asked trying to lower the tension.

"Yes, I did. That's why I'm here working." Aleksander replied while starting to clean the floor.

"I heard that they are vampires or something." Vuk said looking at Heracles.

"Tch.. you really believe in such things?" Asked the bulgarian still cleaning.

"Of course not, morron. I only said those were some rumors." The serb replied.

"Well.. Aleksander, would you want us to help you?" Asked Heracles, not really in the mood of working, but not wanting to leave his friend work alone.

"Us?? What do you mean by us?" Asked Vuk with a slight of anger in his usually blank expression.

"We can't just leave him work all alone.. it'll take him forever."

"And since when do YOU want to work? Especially since you don't have to?"

"You two don't need to help me with anything." Aleksander finally spoke up. "I can do it on my own..."