Everything'll be fine.

That day both Vladimir and Aleksander had a 'day off' from working at Ivan's house.

It was already dark outside when the blonde grabbed his best friend's hand and pulled him to go outside. There weren't any lights on since Vladimir's 'dear' boss would take out all the lights each day since 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., so the stars were very visible in the black sky. Millions of small diamonds shining, around the moon who was even full.

Yes, they were in Romania. In Bucharest to be more specific. Vladimir asked Aleksander to come there because he had something planned.

"Vlad, where are we going?" Asked Aleksander curious and a bit scared since he knew how weird and scary can Vladimir's ideas be sometimes.

"I can't tell you. You'll have to wait and see." The blonde replied in a melodic voice while still pulling his friend to walk after him on the dark streets.

They kept walking and then they stopped in front of a huge building. It was too dark outside for Aleksander to understand where they were, but Vladimir in the other hand seemed like he could see perfectly.

"Okay, now that I guess we're here. What do you want to do?? There's no light." Said the brunette.

"Oh, for what we're gonna do you don't need lights." Replied the blonde.

"Wait what?!-" Asked Aleskander. "W-what do you mean by that?" His cheeks turned a bright red. He hoped Vladimir couldn't see it since it was way too dark.

"Just trust me." Said Vladimir before grabbing Aleksander's hand once again as he opened the doors of the building.

Aleksander had no choice but follow his best friend. Once they were inside, the romanian left. "Vlad?" Asked Aleksander once he couldn't find the blonde's red eyes anymore.

In no more than one second from a small angle a candle lit up. It was Vladimir who lit it up. He walked over the bulgarian. "See? I told you we don't need lights."

"But aren't candles bad for our eyes?"

"Not this one. I used a spell to make harmless fire!"

"Harmless fire?" The brunette scoffed.

"Yes! It can't hurt you. You can even touch it if you want to."

"Huh." Aleksander looked at the burning candle. "So.. it's not real fire?"

"Exactly. It's a reproduction of fire. It doesn't burn, it just lights up like real fire does. That's why I call it harmless fire."

"Man, you always find more ways to surprise me when it comes to magic."

The blonde laughed a bit. "But anyways. I'll light up some more candles and then show you the reason I wanted you to come here." With that said, Vladimir handed the candle to his friend and he went to light up more candles all over the, what now could be seen as a huge room.

As more and more candles were lighting up, Aleksander could see that the whole room was leading to many stairs and rooms, and each and every wall was full of shelves filled with books. They were in the National Library of Bucharest.

"Why did you bring me here, Vlad?"

"Well, you said you would like to have a book about Romanian Folklores, right?"