Why don't you love me?

Well I'm sad, and when I'm sad I get all inspired and artistic. So yeah, another chapter! I'll surely not finish it now, so when I'll post it I won't be sad anymore, but yeah.

---------------------------------------------------

It surely wasn't the best period for Aleksander. He had a hard time and unluck: other countries kept teasing him, his 'school grades' weren't high, so neither his economy was any better, working at Ivan's place which was always a stress anyways, and many small incidents kept happening, just to add a cherry to the cake: dropping cups of coffee on himself, losing any kind of papers when he was outside because of the wind, and more random unluck all over.

Vladimir was trying his best to keep Aleksander's mind off and tell him that these unlucky events will pass sooner or later, but lately on his mind he had one thing: talk to Vuk. He noticed it's been so long, too long. Last time they talked.. wasn't a that great talk. He knew something wasn't right, and he felt terrible for it, yet strangely enough whenever he'd go search for him, he was nowhere to be seen, neither other balkan countries were of any help.

-----------

"Why must you always be such an ass?!" Yelled Elisabeta.

"Why must YOU always be such an annoyance?" Asked Vladimir loudly as well.

"Can you two just calm down..?"Asked Toris (Lithuania).

The two both yelled a no and went back to their arguing.

That day everyone was quite busy, nobody talked to anyone, and after the little argument Vladimir and Elisabeta had, no one said another word. Ivan was almost surprised to see everyone so quiet, not even hear the so known song Aleksander, Vladimir and Toris would sing creepily.

Vladimir and Aleksander barely saw eachother, and once the day was over the brunette wanted to talk at least a bit to his best friend.

"Hey, Vlad-"

"Oh, hi, Aleks." Said Vladimir while hurrying to get ready to leave.

"Why are you in such a rush?"

"I have to go somewhere immediately. It can't wait any longer, it's already been way too much."

"Ah, I see.. I was just hoping we could have spent some time together."

"I'm really sorry, Aleks, but I truly have to go there right now. I promise we will spend some time together soon." With that said, Vladimir left.

Aleksander was left alone, looking at the door his best friend so quickly passed through.

Ivan appeared behind the brunette and placed his hands on his shoulders. "Perhaps we can spend some time together?" Asked the russian.

"Ahh.. N-no, thank you, Russia." Replied Aleksander scared.

"Oh, too bad then."

------------

Vladimir was hurrying more than ever, he wasn't paying attention to anything but the street.

After what seemed like forever to Vladimir he arrived. He was in Serbia, or better said Yugoslavia.

Vladimir stopped to look up."Goodie, now I just have to find Vuk-"